PDA

View Full Version : Hi Again!!

Miranda_Rae
06-07-2005, 12:58 PM
I haven't been on for awhile. Things have been CRAZY at me house. Heidi is doing really well. We just got back from a dog show in Fargo this weekend. IT went pretty well. There were 5 bitches in her Open class. She got 4th once, and 5th another time, and then on Sunday she got 4th, but there were only 4 bitches in that class. The judges perfered the smaller, darker ones. Shes a larger, lighter one than the ones that were being shown. There was this one lady there from Montana who has German Shorthairs and Weims and she was SOOO nice and helpful. I also did Junior Showmanship and there were 3 people in that one, and I got 3rd twice and then 2nd the last time. I was so totally stoked about that. :) My biggest problem is getting Heidi to acted perked up in the ring cause she is a laid back German Shorthair compared to the other ones. On Sunday though she was better.
We have taken a break from agility right now as my schedule has been CRAZY. I was supposed to go to camp this week but I had an allergic reaction to some medicine that i am taking so I couldn't go, so things aren't as crazy as I thought they would be. OH! Last night Heidi slept in my room with me. Normally she sleeps out in the crate in the back room. She started in my bed, but since my bed is a twin, and she has this habit of laying on her back with her feet in the air, and moving around and all, she decided to lay on the floor, but it was so nice to know that she was sleeping in the same room with me.
This summer I am going to Pennsicola Florida with my youth group for a week in July. I am SO going to die. I hope I don't fry as bad as I did the last time. OH! We got a digital camera, but without Internet at my house I don't know how I would put them on here. Could I copy them onto a floppy disk and then put them on here using a library computer? I hope so cause that would be sweet! :d Well I had better scoot! It was great to finally have soem time to let you all know htat I am doing ok and that Heidi's doing great! :p I miss posting on here, but I will try to post more often.

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Good to hear from you Miranda, and Heidi too of course! I've missed your posting here!!:(

chocolatepuppy
06-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Hi, good to hear from you and Heidi! You've been missed! :D

lv4dogs
06-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Hi there! It's so nice to hear from you, especially so, seeing as things are going so well.
Give Heidi a big scritchin from me for doing well in the show!

Christiansmommy
06-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Hi Miranda! I got your PM, thanks :) It is good to "hear" from you. Glad that all seems to be going well for you. Hope to see some pics of Heidi too!! Sorry to hear about the allergic reaction, I have seasonal allergies right now, so I know how much they suck, and I can sympathize!!

A lot has changed in our house since you have been gone from Pettalk, but I can PM you later on about that. My new siggy will explain some of it...

Anyway, glad you are well. Come on back and chat whenever you can!!

Robyn

countrycowgirl
06-07-2005, 04:04 PM
good to hear from you Miranda!!:) I am so glad that everything is going well and I hope that you do get to post pics soon!

Toby's my baby
06-07-2005, 04:17 PM
We miss you so much! I wish you could get internet at your house again! I hope you can post pictures of Heidi soon, do you have any pictures from your show in Fargo? Congrats at your show too! :)

carole
06-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Welcome back Miranda, I have been wondering where you had got to, glad you are well and happy and pleased to see you back here with us all.

Corinna
06-07-2005, 05:46 PM
I have so missed Heidi and your show posts.

flamepony12
06-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Hey! :) We've missed you around here! Good to hear from you.

bckrazy
06-07-2005, 06:28 PM
awww, I've missed you and Heidi a LOT! I didn't even realize you were showing her ^_~ thats soooo awesome. She should've won. I think it was fixed :p

I hope you have more time... you need to yell at your parents for not getting internet ;). seriously, I don't know how you live. LOL.. its really good to hear that you and Heidi are good!!

Miranda_Rae
06-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Yes, I have pictures from my show in Fargo. It was a lot of fun. I just don't know if I can post them here since I have a digi now. Can I put them on a floppy and then take them to the library and put them up using the computer at the library? I hope so. :) OH!! ROBYN!! You got another puppy!!!! :D How exciting!! I want another puppy so bad. I will have to read up on that new addition. ;) Thanks everyone for missing me. I makes me feel good. :)