PDA

View Full Version : Happy 5th Birthday Kylie Kat!

shais_mom
06-07-2005, 12:00 PM
I am not for sure when Kylie's birthday is but I remember my friend that I got her from brought her and her brother home about a week or 2 after the 4th of July so I suppose that means she was born sometime early in the month of June.

You came to me a fearful little girl. Your first mom loved you but her desire for a man to control her life was much stronger then her love for you. And she unfortunately had to pick one that is very mean hearted and cruel. And therefore he was very cruel to you. I thank God she had the presence of mind to ask for help in finding you a new home, and I thank God that I was ready to allow a kitty into my heart.

I had a cat or 2 as a kid but never one that I allowed to come into my heart and curl into a tortillini around it and stay there.
It didn't take you long to bond with me, took a bit longer to bond with my Shaianne - you were leary of her of course.
About the time that you were bonding with her is when she crossed to the bridge. You helped me thru that, licking my tears away.
Then came a little red butterball named Keegan. Boy were you mad!!!! It took a long time but now you love her (I think anyway ;)) and cuddle with her. Then a few years later along came a tiny little tortie fluffball, that you have tolerated wonderfully. Admittidly things didn't go as I had planned but we have made it through it.
You have been with me thru the death with Shaianne, the death of my beloved Grandparents and more. You have very much blossomed in your own right also, just not in fluffiness. :p ;)
You have given me a few scares over the years, and have to be sneaked into the hospital incognito to be xrayed. ;) shhhhh that's our secret...
I hope you are around for a long time to come.
I love you sweets.

And in honor of her birthday here is her spotlight.......

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2atXs

kittycats_delight
06-07-2005, 12:48 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/runaway_kitty/kyliebirthday.gif

Happy Purthday gorgeous girl.

Hope you don't mind but I "borrowed" one of your pics to make Kylie's card. :D

aly
06-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Happy Birthday, sweet Kylie!!!

I know your mommy is going to spoil you rotten because you're her special girl :)

shais_mom
06-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/runaway_kitty/kyliebirthday.gif

Happy Purthday gorgeous girl.

Hope you don't mind but I "borrowed" one of your pics to make Kylie's card. :D

not a problem!
thanks for that it's bootiful!!!

funny tho - at first my thought was I don't have flowers like that or a blanket like that ..... ha ha

Vio&Juni
06-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Happy 5th Birthday, gorgeous Kylie!

Cinder & Smoke
06-07-2005, 01:18 PM
:D

Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E :)
Birfday,
** Kylie **!! :D

You're a really
**Purdy** Kitty!!!
;)

catlover4ever
06-07-2005, 02:22 PM
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!!!

May your day be filled with catnip dreams!!!

chocolatepuppy
06-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Happy Birthday Kylie! Nice pictures of your very beautiful cat! :D

Pam
06-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Happy Birthday to you Ms. Kylie. Wow! Time marches on! Best wishes from my crew (and especially Andy who has had his eye on you from Day One! ;) )

Freckles
06-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Happy Birthday, Kylie! I remember following your story from day one!:)

zippy-kat
06-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Happy, happy burstday Kylie kitty! I'm can't wait to meet you (and your mom!) one of these days.

Klo... try not to bug your sissie today, ok? :)

lizbud
06-07-2005, 07:32 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE

and many more pretty girl. :)

wolf_Q
06-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Happy Birthday Kylie! You are a gorgeous kitty!

catmandu
06-07-2005, 08:14 PM
THANK GOD,YOU WERE ABLE,TO GET KYLIE AWAY,FROM THAT ABUSIVE SITUATION,AND HAVE THAT GORGEOUS CAT,IN HER GREAT FURR EVER HOME,IWTH HER CAT FRIENDS,AND HAPPY PURRTHDAY,KYLIE,AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY,MANY MORE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture276.jpg

catnapper
06-07-2005, 08:28 PM
HJappy 5th Birthday to you sweetie!

Logan
06-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Oh Kylie, we are delighted to help celebrate your birthday!!!!!! :)

Happy Birthday, sweetheart!!!! :D

RICHARD
06-07-2005, 10:49 PM
happiest of birthdays Kylie....

Dad popped on the computer so I could give you this message....

Love
Edward D Katz.

krazyaboutkatz
06-08-2005, 12:25 AM
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!! I hope you had a great day and have many many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:) You also have the same b-day as my Sky's.;)

NoahsMommy
06-08-2005, 12:36 AM
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, SWEET KYLIE GIRL!!!
http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-oNWbNi2atXsOEKl0J3mo

WE HOPE ITS EXTRA SPECIAL AND FUN, JUST LIKE YOU ARE. HEY, CAN YOUR MEOWMIE BRING YOU OVER IN JULY??? ;)

♥,
Kelly, Noah, Basie, Micah, Phoebe & Jonah

shais_mom
06-08-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, SWEET KYLIE GIRL!!!
http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-oNWbNi2atXsOEKl0J3mo

WE HOPE ITS EXTRA SPECIAL AND FUN, JUST LIKE YOU ARE. HEY, CAN YOUR MEOWMIE BRING YOU OVER IN JULY??? ;)

♥,
Kelly, Noah, Basie, Micah, Phoebe & Jonah

well I suppose as long as I can go shopping for clothes out there! ;)

Killearn Kitties
06-08-2005, 02:56 AM
Happy Birthday, sweet Kylie! :D

RobiLee
06-08-2005, 04:41 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLIE!!!

So glad that you are with your mommy now where you can get all the love you deserve.

Randi
06-08-2005, 07:45 AM
Happy 5th Birthday Kylie!

I wish you a day full of fun, treats and cuddles – and many more to come! :D

Kisses and scritchies to you, sweet girl - and headbumpies from Fister.

kilbarchancats
06-08-2005, 07:49 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!!! Birthdays are the best fun aren't they (its mine today too!!) Aren't we just going to have the best fun? Enjoy your special day and yummy treats!

love TomXXXX (Max and Candy say hiya tooX)

ramanth
06-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Happy Birthday Beautiful Kylie! :D

momcat
06-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Happy birthday, Kylie! Oh wow, you are one beautiful kitty! Hope you enjoy your special day with lots of treats, tummy rubs, and fun toys to play with. A SPECIAL ROUND OF LOVEBUG FROM ME JUST FOR YOU!!!!!

catcrazylady
06-08-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm a little late but I wish you a very happy day! You are such an incredibly gorgeous girl!

:) :) :) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE !!! :) :) :)

jazzcat
06-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Happy Birthday beautiful Kylie.

orangemm
06-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Happy Birthday pretty girl! Love all your special pictures; you are a beautiful cat!

shais_mom
06-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
I'm a little late but I wish you a very happy day! You are such an incredibly gorgeous girl!

:) :) :) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE !!! :) :) :)

Since I really don't know when her birthday is - you can't be considered late! ;)

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes!!!