PDA

View Full Version : Remember my neighbors dogs? *Update*

PJ's Mom
06-06-2005, 06:11 PM
I posted a few days ago about finding my neighbors dogs in my backyard.

The original thread is here. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80123&highlight=backyard)

Since then, the dogs escaped three more times. They've gotten into the habit of digging under our fence to get into our yard. Needless to say hubby's not too happy about that. :(

Anyway, Missy the poodle has recently turned up missing. She and Riley got out Friday night. Riley came here and we took her home. Missy wasn't with her and now there are "lost dog" signs out around the neighborhood.

I can only hope that wherever she is, she's safe and with a family that takes better care of her than what she got before. :(

I know Riley is miserable without her. She hasn't even barked since Saturday. :(

Bigyummydog
06-06-2005, 06:20 PM
:( I hope she's ok. Poor RILEY :( , if, no, when you see RILEY again, give her tons of XOXO's for me.

animal_rescue
06-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Oh I hope Riley will be ok and that Missy finds a good home if she isn't back!

Ginger's Mom
06-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Oh that is so sad for both girls. :( Have you talked to your neighbors? Have they learned anything from this? I just have this horrible thought that they will just get another little dog to "keep Riley company" (so they don't have to) and do the same thing over again. I am so sorry. I hope that Missy has found herself a safe, loving home.

lute
06-06-2005, 07:17 PM
poor things!:(

Oggyflute
06-07-2005, 01:24 AM
Hope she is OK, and is found soon.:(

LKPike
06-07-2005, 08:00 AM
"lost dog" posters everywhere? please don't say they actually put "greatly missed" or "family pet" on them too?

how pathetic. as if they didn't know this would happen some day.