PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Wishes

Rie Rie
06-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Laura's Babies birthday is Fri., June 10, so let's all wish her a Great Big Happy Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, I LOVE U!!!! Rie

catmandu
06-06-2005, 09:39 PM
AND ALL,THE FOUND CATS,STARRY CATS,AND ANGELS,ARE MEEEEOOOWING A BIG HAPPY PURRTHDAY,FOPR LAURA,ONE,OF OUR FAVORITES,AND HER HAPPY CATS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture442.jpg

QueenScoopalot
06-07-2005, 08:42 AM
A HUGE Happy Birthday to you Laura! :) :) :)

jenluckenbach
06-08-2005, 05:05 AM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

catfamily
06-08-2005, 10:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA:D
And Winston and Benson send their Birthday wishes and love to you as well:D :D

catlover4ever
06-08-2005, 10:53 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura, to one of the nicest people I know on PT.....I hope your day is filled with your every wish.

trayi52
06-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend!! Hope you have the greatest day ever!! You deserve it!

{{{{Hugs}}}}
Willie:)

Laura's Babies
06-08-2005, 01:39 PM
OK Rie!! I saw this! You all know what I want for my birthday, it goes without saying!

On the brighter side, we did take the day off away from the hospital and went to a near-by mall and then on to Gloucester so Regina could go to the doctor for this cold, sinus or whatever it is she has.. In that mall, I could not believe what I found!! I WISH I had my camera and could post a picture of it for all of you to see.. It is a TOW BOAT CHARM!! Sterling silver charm and Regina got it for me with a chain for my birthday.. I was looking for a kitty cat charm and saw it and could not believe my eyes!! I had NO idea they made anything like that but I am now wearing it around my neck!! Just to cute for words!! I will have a happy birthday here in Virginia...

Rie, the comedy team is coming back to visit us tomorrow night!! I still have 1/2 jar of peanutbutter so I am good! (You can explaine all that to the PT'ers!)

We won't tell how old I am....OK?

catcrazylady
06-08-2005, 02:03 PM
:) :) :) !!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA !!! :) :) :)

Your birthday charm sounds adorable! You know we wish you a WONDERFUL day!

Magoo sends extra nose rubs and kissies!:D

jazzcat
06-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Happy Birthday Laura!!!!!!

I hope you have a very wonderful day!

rg_girlca
06-08-2005, 06:09 PM
A very Happy Birthday Laura.

May all your hopes and dreams come true. :)

kittycats_delight
06-08-2005, 07:25 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/runaway_kitty/laurabirthday.gif

christa
06-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Wishing you a wonderful birthday! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/christa_law/zblink_bday1.gif

Logan
06-08-2005, 08:22 PM
I love long birthday celebrations! And I can't think of anyone who is more deserving of an extra long celebration than you, Laura!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D :D :D

slick
06-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Well, this is your big day Laura! HAPPY HAPPY PURRRRFFFFDAY to a very special Pet Talker.
You share your day with someone else special....my Mom. So, what's this about a half a jar of PB??? :confused: ;)

furrykidsmother
06-10-2005, 12:14 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!

QueenScoopalot
06-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Today's the day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again) Laura! The charm sounds charming...and now we must know what that peanut butter's all about. :confused: :D

luvofallhorses
06-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Happy birthday to a WONDERFUL Pet talker! :D I hope your day is a very special one and many more to come! :D (((((hugs))))))

momcat
06-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Wishing you a very happy birthday filled with more wonderful things than you could ever imagine! Birthday purrs and lots of happy birthday kitty kisses from Groucho too!

Rie Rie
06-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Mom told me to tell about the peanut butter. Four men from Regina's church came by to see Eddie while I was there with mom and they asked if there was anything we needed or wanted. Mom told them I had been talking about ice cream for two days, so I told them she'd been wanting peanut butter. So a plan was set, I left with three of the four and we go to the nearest store and get a jar of peanut butter and then we go to Dairy Queen for ice cream. When mom told me the guys were coming back I told her if would be funny if they showed with another jar. I called her today to wish her Happy Birthday and asked her if they brought her peanut butter and sure enough, they did. These guys where hilarious and I sure hate that I had to miss another visit with them.

NoahsMommy
06-11-2005, 12:14 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA!!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-11-2005, 01:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!! I hope you had a great day.:D

Laura's Babies
06-11-2005, 09:00 AM
I had a great birthday! My 'cake" was a piece of caramel cheesecake for the Cheescake Factory at the mall. Thank God it was only " A" piece or we would have really hurt ourselves bad trying to eat more!! YUMMIE!!!!!

Regina's church family are just some real wonderful people and I will feel better leaving, knowing she has them if she needs anything. Those guys are so funny and entertaining. They brought a big jar of peanutbutter and jelly for me. (now all PT'ers know I love peanutbutter)

catnapper
06-11-2005, 09:04 AM
I missed your birthday Laura! I'm sorry! I am glad to hear it was a great one!!!