PDA

View Full Version : Dear Eddie

Edwina's Secretary
06-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Dear Eddie:

You are beautiful. Everyone who sees you says how beautiful you are.

However.....when I have to meet with a client in the dining room it is sufficient if you parade through the room once or twice. Like Edwina does. It is even okay to sit on the window sill so you are gorgeously backlit...like Edwina does.

Please, please....even when they pet you and say how much they love cats....do NOT jump up onto the table. Do NOT rub up against the bottle of water I have given them and please, please, please...do NOT try and drink from their bottle.

Thank you very much,

Your Secretary

Corinna
06-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Oh Eddie a memo from the secratary you poor thing . She doesn't understand your office protical.

Logan
06-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Eddie, seems you did the worst thing possible! :eek: I have been accused of the same thing, but not with a client, with my mom's mother in law, who does not like animals!!!! :eek:

I still jump on the counter in front of her. ;)

Your friend,
Butter

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-06-2005, 02:52 PM
:D :D

Randi
06-06-2005, 03:18 PM
LOL! Eddie, you're not doing too bad, as long as you don't tip the bottle into their lap. That would cause commotion!! :eek: But don't you worry about a thing, you can charm your way out of any trouble - just like me. :D Some time ago, I was sipping my mom's tea from her bedside table, you should have seen her wake up fast!! That was before she realised she had to put a glass of water in the bedroom for me - but I have trained her now. ;)

your pal,
Fister

catmandu
06-06-2005, 04:09 PM
EDDIE,WE CAN DO.WHAT WE WANT,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,AS LONG,AS WE USE THE LITTER BOX.AND OUR DAD TELLS GUESTS,THAT WE HAVE,THE RUN,OF THE HOUSE,AND FIRST DIBS,ON THE CHIPS,AND IF ANYONE DOESNT LIKE,THAT,THE DOOR OUT,IS OVER THERE.I WONDER,IF THAT WE ALMOST NEVER HAVE GUESTS?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture442.jpg

Vio&Juni
06-06-2005, 04:59 PM
:D :D Eddie, Eddie.

I'm sure Pichu would do the same.

momcat
06-06-2005, 08:49 PM
It's obvious from your post that your Meowmie has never read our handbook, Basic Rules for Cats With a House to Run. If she did, she would understand you're just following the rules that all we kitties are honorbound to follow. I know the rules are strict that we keep the book away from humans but somehow my Meowmie got hold of a copy then shared it with her friends that are also owned by cats. It turned out okay though. After she read the whole thing (and laughed hysterically if you can imagine such a thing!!) my Meowmie is much easier to keep in line. Maybe you should let your Meowmie read it too. But since your Meowmie is talking to business clients, maybe a little restraint is in order.

Your faithful cat buddy,
Groucho

catnapper
06-06-2005, 09:19 PM
:D Eddie, sounds like you wanted to run that meeting. Perhaps you need to lay sound ground rules with that secretary of yours! ;)

ramanth
06-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
:D :D
I ditto that and add a :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Poor Eddie, your secretary obviously doesn't know that YOU are the boss, not the other way around :rolleyes: ;)
Go on telling your guest they are welcome! When they don't like that, they are no good friends ;)