PDA

View Full Version : Attention Lady Dogs - is Mr. Winkle YOUR Valentine?

TheAntiPam
02-06-2002, 01:58 AM
MR. WINKLE SEEKS A GIRLFRIEND! Being a dyed-in-the-fur Ladies Man (and sometimes a "lonely celebrity"), I am making my search for that special someone official!

If you know of a canine cutie who's "fancy free," and who might want to BE MINE, please send a .JPG of her photo to:
[email protected] along with her statement about why we'd make a splendid pair. The statements should be brief, but creative and/or as funny as possible.

I will review them and post my favorites on my web site in the upcoming Bow Wow Bachelorette Gallery. (I promise I will be the perfect gentleman.) The winning gal will receive a personally pawtagraphed copy of my book and an actual date - if geography permits!

I will be reviewing the canine-idates through February and March, so take your time responding and have fun.

-------------------------------
The above was taken from Mr. Winkle's recent newsletter. You can learn more about Mr. Winkle at www.mrwinkle.com.

RachelJ
02-08-2002, 12:04 PM
Hannah says to tell Mr. Winkle, she is sorry, but her heart already belongs to Graham.

AdoreMyDogs
02-08-2002, 02:37 PM
Graham was asking his mommie to send a letter to that stinkin cute little Winkle, asking him NOT to seek out any girlie friends HERE! He was worried that his favorite girlie friend would fall for that ball of celebrity fluff. I told him not to worry, just keep working out and building those muscles, and he'd be able to FIGHT for his Hannah!

He let out a sigh of relief :)

Kfamr
02-08-2002, 04:24 PM
Simba has his eye on Angel's Maddie:D Sim Sim thinks shes sexy!