PDA

View Full Version : Hey there, QueenScoopalot

momcat
06-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Thank you so very much for your help in editing my profile to include pm. Just did it and it appears to have gone through! I hope so, anyway. As mentioned before, I admire and respect all the hard work you do rescuing kittys. I still would like to make a financial contribution to your rescue, to do my part to help all the poor kittys you try so hard to save. If this is possible, maybe you could let me know through pm. I'm a paralegal and can retire any time I want to but my son wants to prosecute child abuse cases. With law school in his future, I'll be sticking it out for at least a few more years. My plan is to do amicus briefs on behalf of animal rescue groups when I do retire. I've learned so much from you about cats and thank you!

QueenScoopalot
06-06-2005, 12:51 PM
You're very welcome! Glad I know my way around here enough to teach basics lol...but I still can't do certain things myself. Computer illiterate, but learning! That's wonderful that your son's going into animal law. Hopefully by the time he graduates, animal cruelty will be a felony instead of a misdemeanor (or less...a slap on the wrist). :mad: :( Jan

catmandu
06-06-2005, 04:20 PM
THATS WHAT I CONSIDER MYSELF,COMPUTER ILITERATE,BUT LEARNING,ON THE GO!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture442.jpg

AND HAPPY CATS,ENJOY,THIER NEW TREATS,AND TOYS.