PDA

View Full Version : Raustyk needs some prayers

lv4dogs
06-06-2005, 09:51 AM
She is very sick this morning, not wanting to move because it appears painful. But when I palpate her she is not sore in any particular spot.
She had these exact symptoms in November when her kidneys acted up again. She has bad kidneys. Please pray that they are not getting worse, that it is something else that will pass right on through in no time.
I called the vet & they are trying to squeeze me in this afternoon, I won't know for sure until later, otherwise she's going in first thing in the morning.

UPDATE:
The vet couldn't get me in yesterday but a couple hours after we got home from work she perked right up. Running, eating, playing without any problems at all. Well just as a precaution we went to the vets this morning. She had some more blood drawn to be sent off and a urine sample. The urine sample came out the same as always. We are waiting on the results from the blood.

The vet thinks that either it was a flare up or she just got sick or injured from something else. Unless the panel shows something different.

I'm just to keep an eye on her & will continue to up her meds for 2 more days, then go back to her normal dose & see how that works.

Please pray that her levels are either the same or lower. We'll find out within the next couple days.

Thank you for your thoughts, they worked yet again!!!!

Bigyummydog
06-06-2005, 10:00 AM
We've got some here...We're sending furry hugs too...hope you feel better soon.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-06-2005, 10:01 AM
hugs and kisses

Ginger's Mom
06-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Sending out prayers and hugs for our Raustyk.

lizbud
06-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Prayers for Raustyk on the way.

gemini9961
06-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Hugs and tailwags

sammy101
06-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Prayers and Thoughts on the way,along with some tailwags.

LorraineO
06-06-2005, 12:34 PM
oh dear,,, is she peeing okay tho??

bckrazy
06-06-2005, 12:55 PM
aw Raustyk, poor little girl!! I hope you feel better soon :(

Anita Cholaine
06-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Poor girl... lots of hugs for her..........

lv4dogs
06-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
oh dear,,, is she peeing okay tho??

Actually she is, which is what surprises me. She's not even urinating often like she has in the past when her condition flares up.
She goes to the vet tomorrow, they couldn't squeeze me in today. The vet did say to give her an extra dose of her meds as well as etogesic for pain. It doesn't seem to be helping much, but then again it's hard to tell as she's not moving much at all.

I feel so bad for her my poor baby.

Dixieland Dancer
06-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Best wishes and thoughts being offered from us too. Hope the vet finds it is something simple.

Oggyflute
06-06-2005, 11:09 PM
Best thoughts and wishes to you, hope it's not serious.

lv4dogs
06-07-2005, 09:06 AM
UPDATE:
The vet couldn't get me in yesterday but a couple hours after we got home from work she perked right up. Running, eating, playing without any problems at all. Well just as a precaution we went to the vets this morning. She had some more blood drawn to be sent off and a urine sample. The urine sample came out the same as always. We are waiting on the results from the blood.

The vet thinks that either it was a flare up or she just got sick or injured from something else. Unless the panel shows something different.

I'm just to keep an eye on her & will continue to up her meds for 2 more days, then go back to her normal dose & see how that works.

Please pray that her levels are either the same or lower. We'll find out within the next couple days.

Thank you for your thoughts, they worked yet again!!!!

finn's mom
06-07-2005, 09:08 AM
I'll be thinking of you both. Hope the bloodwork comes back fine.

Ginger's Mom
06-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Our paws and fingers will remain crossed for Raustyk.

Dixieland Dancer
06-07-2005, 11:59 AM
HMMMM... sometimes I just can't figure these wonderful creatures out. It's a good thing they have us to worry about them! Hope the blood results come back fine.

wolfsoul
06-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Hopes for Raustyk coming from over here. :)

animal_rescue
06-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Prayers on the way!