PDA

View Full Version : 1 week PICS

lv4dogs
06-06-2005, 08:06 AM
Here's an update of the pups at one week of age. Time is flying by already. They are all so very cute!
http://www.risingstaraussies.com/RisingStar/jasonxstorypuppies.htm

anna_66
06-06-2005, 08:10 AM
I bet your so excited you just can't wait!!!!!!!
They are as cute as can be:D

gemini9961
06-06-2005, 08:29 AM
Oh my how cute. I like the little blue merle male, he's adorable. :D

Bigyummydog
06-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Yay! More new babies, they are so cute....:D

bckrazy
06-06-2005, 01:03 PM
:eek: sooo cute!! I want one :(....

I still like the blue merle tri boy ^_~! his markings are awesome!! are you going to be doing herding or conformation or other dog sports with the pup?

cyber-sibes
06-06-2005, 01:08 PM
At a quick glance, they looked like guinea pigs (sorry)-- they are really cute- pretty coats already! Keep posting!

Anita Cholaine
06-06-2005, 01:11 PM
oh my gosh they are sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lv4dogs
06-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by bckrazy
:eek: sooo cute!! I want one :(....

I still like the blue merle tri boy ^_~! his markings are awesome!! are you going to be doing herding or conformation or other dog sports with the pup?

I was going to do agility but when my nephew was diagnosed with juvenile type 1 diabetes and in a coma in PICU a few months ago my heart just melted. There were tons of other kids there, the hospital had a buletin board with pets pics on it & the kids were just in awe over it. I couldn't help but change my mind. I am hoping to do therepy with him, specifically for children.
If for some reason he isn't a good candidate for therapy we will go ahead & try agility. I figure he should accell in at least one of them. If for some very odd reason he doesn't he will just be a pet then, actually he will still have a job, hiking & herding ferrets. lol
And of course he will accompany me everywhere even to work.

tikeyas_mom
06-06-2005, 01:47 PM
AWWWWWW
they are so cute!!!