PDA

View Full Version : Sirrahbed's Misha Pics!

chrangharris
06-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Sirrahbed is going through Misha withdrawals! She is used to seeing Misha at least 2x's a week- it has been almost 2 weeks! She requested some pics so here are a few from the last couple days! Misha has been sick all weekend- I'll call the Dr. tomorrow!

[

chrangharris
06-05-2005, 07:00 PM
These were taken just a few hours ago Grandma!

Where's Daddy?
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/chrangharris/00001sm.jpg

I'm looking for him...
[

sirrahbed
06-05-2005, 07:46 PM
AWWWW!!!! :D :D There's my girl!!:D

Thanks Chris - these are adorable - love her standing in the garden with her pretty sundress. Great that she got time with her "cool":cool: Aunt Devon - I know they both enjoyed that. Also looks like that play table is a big hit with the water in it.

Now, how aboutmore? Just teasing but I can never get enough:rolleyes: Please plant a grandma kiss on that cherub cheek would you ??:D Right here;
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/chrangharris/00004sm.jpg

edit: I see you posted another batch - YAY! ahh - cute peek-a-boo sequence with daddy:)

Misha sick?? You think another ear infection??:(

prechrswife
06-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Wow! Misha is really growing! She is such a pretty girl.:)

shais_mom
06-05-2005, 11:16 PM
what a lil cutie!! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-06-2005, 03:15 AM
Now, THAT is a VERY adorable lil girl!! Look at that cute little mouth, it is sooooooo sweet!!
Give Misha a great hug from me!!

ps. I hope she won't be sick when grandma gets home from Japan...

chrangharris
06-06-2005, 06:07 AM
Grandma- I;'m thinking another ear infection from teething. She has been running a fever since Friday night- mostly a low grade one, been a bit cranky and not sleeping well. I'm thinking her congestion from her last round of teeth (2 at once) turned into an ear infection like last time! I'll let you know more later today!

mina'smomma
06-06-2005, 08:45 AM
Oh Chris Misha is getting to be more and more beautiful everytime I see here. She is just precious. Give her a hug for me and I hope she feels better soon.