PDA

View Full Version : *Compliment thread*

flamepony12
06-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Just thought I'd bring back the compliment thread. Each person says something nice about the person who posts before them, and so on. :) Hope that's clear enough!

kittycats_delight
06-05-2005, 06:10 PM
flamepony12 is a sweet and pretty girl. :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-05-2005, 08:47 PM
kittycats_delight has beautiful cats, and is very nice to everyone!:)

flamepony12
06-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Katie,

You have been such a great friend here on PT, your posts are always thoughtful and considerate, and I'm so glad I met you here! :)

petslover
06-05-2005, 09:01 PM
I always enjoy seeing post from Buddy Blaze Lover. She is one great person here on Pet Talk.

flamepony12
06-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Whoops, we posted at the same time! :p

green_chameleon_girl
06-05-2005, 09:32 PM
FLAMEPONY12..hm lets see theres sooo much good stuff about you:) I love your highlights there so cute, your a very nice girl and you seem outgoing, I really enjoy your threads;):)

luvofallhorses
06-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Green_chameleon_girl you seem like such a sweetie and you are nice to everyone! :)

finn's mom
06-05-2005, 09:37 PM
luvofallhorses, you're cool to chat with! ;)

rizzy
06-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Finn's mom, you are such a nice person here on pet talk. I always enjoy your posts and threads, especially when you post pics of adorable Finn!:D

flamepony12
06-05-2005, 10:29 PM
thanks, kittycats_delight and Heather! ;)

Rachel,

You seem like such a nice person, I always enjoy all of your posts, and You're a great addition to PT! ^_^

slleipnir
06-05-2005, 10:36 PM
I don't normally post on these, but I think Devon really is a very kind person. You're nice to everyone and always have something nice to say. Seriously, you seem like a very cool person.

Kfamr
06-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Audrey is a poopface and I love her. She's very talented and has two adorable dogs and kitties. <3 She' very fun although we need to start talking more often again :p
And one day i'll steal Zeke for Kiara.

MariaM
06-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Kay, you are uber-talented in everything. :p You can make wonderful sigs, bandanas, jewellry. You take outstanding pictures, and you're dogs are the most well trained I've ever seen.

petslover
06-06-2005, 07:24 AM
MariaM, Your post are always extremely positive. You are always polite to everyone.

flamepony12
06-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Thanks Audrey! :)

Petslover... you seem like a nice person who loves their pets very much, and are a great addition to PT. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-06-2005, 09:30 AM
Devon, you have been a great friend here on PT, and I absolutely LOVE your dogs, Merlin and betta too!:D You are always considerate and speak well of everyone!!:)

luvofallhorses
06-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Katie,

You are a very good friend VERY nice here to everyone! :) I really enjoy everyone of your posts and especially seeing pics of your Blaze ;) :D You also have a VERY handsome Border Collie, the cutest guinea pig, and really cute bettas! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Luvofallhorses, you are a great person! Always friendly!!

luvofallhorses
06-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks Lut! :)

You have really cute furbabies and are really friendly :D (I just wanted to say that to Maya & Inka's Mommy nobody else has to say anything more about me) :p unless they want to, LOL! ;)

manda_moo87
06-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Krista is a very kind person who always has something nice to say. I really enjoy chatting with her on MSN, she is a great friend and has adorable furkids. :D

Kfamr
06-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Amanda,

You're a very talented, intelligent, and lovely lady... You take great care of your animals and that's something special in a person. Your talents aren't limited, that's for sure.

dukedogsmom
06-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Kay, you're a great friend and my daughter had I had one. You make life fun for those around you. Thanks for sharing the dog beach!

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Val, your posts are always so nice and you seem like a very neat person!! Duke is absolutely STUNNING!:D and I love seeing pictures of him!!;)

Lexi_Lover
06-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Oh Katie! Where do I begin? There is just so much to like about you! You are so nice and thoughtful, I just know that we will always be friends. We always talk and PM each other about anything we're thinking. You always compliment and help me and Lexi and the rest of the pets through good times and sad. Thanks for being there, I hope to come and see you some day!

Blaze is also a gorgeous dogs and Dom and the Betta Duo are so beautiful!

Love,
Paula

swimma253
06-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Paula,

You are a wonderful person, who has adorable pets, and takes great care of, and loves every one of them! You are a fantastic person to have here at PT! :)

Carly

petslover
06-06-2005, 06:33 PM
You are a AWESOME person. Each and everytime I see post from you I get excited hoping to see Meeka pictures. :p

You help make PT fun! thanks.

luvofallhorses
06-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Tia,

You are such a WONDERFUL friend! :D I love chatting w/ you on yahoo. Your babies are adorable, too. :D

joanofark
06-06-2005, 07:40 PM
You are a really nice and fun Person! You have adorable furbabies that you show so much love to. I am glad you found Pet Talk:)

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Sarah,

Well, what can I say??:D I am SO glad we met here, and I always enjoy your PMs, and hearing about you and the dogs!! We are so much alike, it's so neat!!;) I hope you're here for a long time, and you are a great friend!!;)

Love,

Katie

countrycowgirl
06-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Katie you are such a wonderful person you always have nice things to say and you are a person that I would really like to get to know better because you are so awsome!
I am very glad that you found pet talk and I hope that you are here for a very long time! it would not be the same without you!!!

luvofallhorses
06-07-2005, 02:51 PM
countrycowgirl,

Where do I even begin? You are such a great friend and I am glad we can talk to each other and you have ADORABLE furbabies of course! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Krista,
You are a great friend, and I always enjoy talking to you!! I always love seeing your dogs too! I'm always here if you need someone to vent to...you shouldn't be treated horrible like you are, but remember, we're here for ya!;) You are a GREAT addition to PT, and always have something nice to say to everyone!:D

-Katie

Anita Cholaine
06-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Katie, I dont have too many time here in PT yet, but you are one of the persons that I most like. I love reading your posts and all your pets are so cute! :)

love,
Natali

countrycowgirl
06-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Natali,
you are a very sweet person and I enjoy reading all your posts!!:D

flamepony12
06-07-2005, 04:57 PM
KayKay,

You are such a nice person, and are a great addition to PT! I love your animals, and I'm so glad I met you here!

equinelover23
06-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Devon, you're a very pretty girl and seem so outgoing and friendly. :) I've really had fun seeing your posts in the time I've been here. You have one adorable pony, too. You rock! :D :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-07-2005, 05:07 PM
equinelover23, you always have something nice to say about everyone!!:) I just love Rizzo, and Isis is an ADORABLE puppy as well!! I always love reading your posts too!!;)

equinelover23
06-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Aww! :D Now it's your turn. ;)

Buddy Blaze Lover -

You posts always tend to make me laugh and put me in a good mood. :) You just seem so funny and sweet... and I'll never get tired of seeing pics of your cute pup, Blaze! Plus.. you live in Kentucky! How cool is that! :p

Toby's my baby
06-07-2005, 06:26 PM
You seem very nice, and I cant wait to get to know you better. You have a gorgous horse, and an adorable new puppy! You are a great addition to PT and you always have nice things to say.(BTW,thanks for the awsome sig!!!;))

-Beth

luckies4me
06-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Beth- First off your horse is absolutely beautiful. We need to see more pics of him. ;) Your cat has the same name as me, which makes you cool. hehe. :D :p :rolleyes: Ya, I'm a dork LOL. I enjoy reading your posts. You are always very polite and sweet. :)

Toby's my baby
06-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Cass- you are so nice, and always funny. You have awsome pets and always have something new to share. Milo is absolutly adorable, cant wait to see more pics. :)

-Beth

animal_rescue
06-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Beth you are so sweet, make great siggies, and always seem to have something positive to say.. I love your horsey too:D
Hope to see many more posts from you,
-Megan

equinelover23
06-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Megan... you're really just an awesome person! :) Or awesomely awesome, as I like to say. You always seem to have something helpful to say, and I promise you, I can never get sick of reading your posts. You've certainly been one of the people that have stood out most since I got here. :)

luckies4me
06-07-2005, 08:50 PM
YOU are awesomely awesome. I love when people actually ask for pictures of my gang, it makes me feel special. So thank you for that. You have one of the CUTEST puppies ever! I don't know how you take such good pics. :D

equinelover23
06-10-2005, 05:57 AM
Aww, thanks Cass! :D You are always just very sweet... and you're posts are always a LOT of fun to read! Expeically the ones of Milo! :D You are another person I've really grown to like in the short time I've been at PT. You're way more awesomely awesome. :D Ok, I'm gonna stop using that term now. :o :p

k9krazee
06-10-2005, 07:10 AM
equinelover23
I love seeing your posts, you always have something to say!!!!, You have a beautiful puppy and a Gorgeous horse!! I would love to get to know you better...Oh and thanks for the wonderful background!!!!

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Ashley,
You seem so nice, and have such beautiful dogs!:) I especially enjoyed seeing your dogs when I put together the sunglasses contest, and Jack was SO adorable, and he beat my Blazer!! lol:D (I'm happy for him though!)
-Katie:)

luvofallhorses
06-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Katie,

You are such a great friend and you have the cutest furbabies ever! :D I love seeing you post and PM'ing back and forth with you. :) I just can't get enough of that Blazey boy :p I am glad we 'met' here on PT :D

CamCamPup33
06-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Luvofallhorses,
I dont know you TOO well, but from what i've noticed you seem really sweet. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Amber, your pets are so stunning, I especially love Bennie and Cami!:D (*chants* We need more Cami pics!!):D You seem so nice, and I hope to get to know you better!:)
-Katie

joanofark
06-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Yaaaay I get to compliment Katie!!

Well WHERE do I start. You are so nice to everyone! You start great threads and you take great pictures of your beautiful furbabies! I love reading your posts and threads. And I love getting pm's from you. It is so cool that we are so much alike and we both live in Kentucky! Pet Talk would not be the same without you!

Love,

Sarah