PDA

View Full Version : we're moving today!

lute
06-05-2005, 09:35 AM
we packed in 1 day, yes i said 1 DAY! we got the u-haul, getting ready to pack it up and get outa here. i'm going to miss Nashville(and Frankie and Jillian), but we just gotta move. we're going back to southern indiana to the very small town i grew up in. it's gonna be quite a change as here we have tennis courts, 3 swimming pools, work out room,etc and at the new house.....well, there are goats that live across the street.:rolleyes:

c'yall in a few days when i get the computer hooked back up.

Lexie, Beanie, Gracie, and the birds.

CountryWolf07
06-05-2005, 10:05 AM
Why are you moving?

lizbud
06-05-2005, 11:34 AM
I believe her parents are opening a business in Indiana. Best
of luck on your trip.:)

CountryWolf07
06-05-2005, 11:41 AM
Oh! How nice! :)

LKPike
06-05-2005, 03:22 PM
:( :( :( :( but but... I can barely make it to nashville without getting lost 3 times!! how I'm 'spose to make it to IN to visit!?! (:p)

will you get to go to classes this monday, or are you guys really leaving... for good... forever *sniffle* today?? :(

You guys be very careful with the uhaul!! those bigger ones are pretty rough to drive!

~hugs~

flamepony12
06-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Good luck!

kittycats_delight
06-05-2005, 06:17 PM
best wishes on your move. I am sure the goats across the street in you new home will love you :D they can be pretty cute.

anna_66
06-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Good luck on the move, talk to you when you get hooked back up!

lute
06-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by LKPike
:( :( :( :( but but... I can barely make it to nashville without getting lost 3 times!! how I'm 'spose to make it to IN to visit!?! (:p)

will you get to go to classes this monday, or are you guys really leaving... for good... forever *sniffle* today?? :(

You guys be very careful with the uhaul!! those bigger ones are pretty rough to drive!

~hugs~

:( i am at work with my mom this monday, but i WILL be there atleast the next 2 weeks. i'm staying at my friend's house till the end of june. i want the dogs to play one last time before i go up to IN. i will come down to visit ya'll.....IN isn't that hard to get to.;)

bckrazy
06-06-2005, 01:09 PM
good luck with everything!! I *hate* moving, and I've done it over 10 times in my life... not fun. I hope you love your new house and town :)

crsvstang
06-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Good luck with your move!

I know it is tough, we plan on moving back to where was living. We have been trying to get it livable again I hate thinking about packing up and moving again. But then again I can't wait get out of the inlaws house.

lute
06-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by bckrazy
good luck with everything!! I *hate* moving, and I've done it over 10 times in my life... not fun. I hope you love your new house and town :)
i know what ya mean! i've moved 5 times in five years!:eek: we keep saying we're never moving again, but i've learned to just stay packed unless i need stuff.:rolleyes: