PDA

View Full Version : Fosters Ed and Pumpkin.

jenluckenbach
06-05-2005, 06:52 AM
Ed and Pumpkin have been at the Petsmart adoption center for 3 weeks. And no applications. :( I just brought them back home (here) last night. I feel bad that no one has been interested in them, they are both SUCH great cats.

I know that there time will come and I know that they are happy here in the meantime, but how about everyone sending them some special thoughts this week and maybe it will be THEIR special day next Sunday when they go to our adoption event.

this is Ed
http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/PA02/PA02.4369837-2-pn.jpg

this is Pumpkin
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid166/p9de8b18d2706db09509c2e8cf97034b4/f4510275.jpg

catnapper
06-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Oh dear, Ed, I sooo wish I could have you. I love you my little darling!!!! I've told you many times that if you came here as a foster that you'd never elave.

jenluckenbach
06-05-2005, 07:45 AM
I could bring him to you ;)

catnapper
06-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Thanks, but I'm having enough trouble wantign to keep FLutter. I can't go from 4 to 6 like I did last year from going from 2 to 4.

catmandu
06-05-2005, 09:39 AM
YOU COULD ALWAYS BRING ED,UP HERE,HE LOOKS SO MUCH,LIKE MOOSES LITTLE BROTHER,

I DONT MIND,HAVING HIM,AS ROSCOES REPLACENT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture423.jpg

kittycats_delight
06-05-2005, 12:31 PM
lots and lots of good thoughts and vibes coming from meowmie michelle and the girls Lilith and Vixen. We will keep all fingers, paws and whiskers crossed that both of these beautiful babies find a great furrever home very soon.

NoahsMommy
06-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Poor babies...that has to be hard watching people pass them by when you know how great they are.

I'll be crossing my fingers for next weekend.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

furrykidsmother
06-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Good luck sweeties! I am sure that you just weren't ready to be adopted out just yet, you weren't ready to leave home. Maybe by next week you will be ready. You are both so adorable anyone would be lucky to have you.

krazyaboutkatz
06-05-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way. Hopefully they'll find their new loving forever homes soon. They sure are handsome. Goodluck.:)

orangemm
06-06-2005, 04:54 AM
Hey you two handsome guys! Hang in there, someone is out there looking for you and will be your furrever person very soon.

What sweethearts they are!

momcat
06-07-2005, 09:51 AM
I don't understand how anyone could pass these two beauties by! Just look at those little faces so full of love for some lucky person. Don't worry little guys, someone will soon snatch you up for a life of loving care in your soon to be furever homes

cruisetime
06-07-2005, 11:23 AM
They are the same as MEka and Max - one tabby and one orange and white!!!

Don't worry - there is a special family that will be just right for them but the family just has been in the right place at the right time yet to see them so that is why they haven't been adopted - they have to be there when the right family comes by!!! :) :) Patience... :):)

Debbie

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach

Does that also count for Belgium ? I would love so much to have a cat like Pumpkin !!!

Vio&Juni
06-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Jen, they will find their humans. The most special ones. The reason whey they didn't find it yet, it's probably because it's kitten season and there are much more cats than "humans available for adoption". And it takes a very special person to adopt an adult cat, or a special moment when they just fall in love and that's it. I think their human just didn't have time to come to that place yet, but once he's there...