PDA

View Full Version : I love you, Baby Bunny.

Cat_luver_17189
06-04-2005, 07:28 PM
My mom was doing yard work outside and happened to find a baby bunny. We couldn't find it's mother anywhere, so we brought it inside. My mom and I filled a baby bottle with water, and brought in with some lettuce and a carrot. The bunny's leg was wounded, so it couldn't hop. My mom held it in her arms and fed it water with the bottle. Suddenly, it stopped drinking, closed its eyes and passed away. :( :( :( RIP, baby bunny from now and forever. I miss you so badly and it hurts. I pray to God that you have a much better life in heaven, and now you will have no more pain. I love you. :(

K9soul
06-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Oh how very sad :( :(. I know it had to be so very heartbreaking to see the baby slip away. Please know that you and your Mom did all you could for the baby and I am sure she appreciated being cared for and kept warm in her final moments.

Rest assured that her leg is all healed up and she's hopping away happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other special bunnies. Play hard at the RB little baby bunny!

jesse_3
06-22-2005, 10:53 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss:( I know how hard it can be to loose a pet, I think almost everyone does. You and your mom did everything right, and atleast the baby didn't pass all alone and cold outside. *HUGS
RIP baby bunny, play hard at the RB

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-23-2005, 03:35 PM
Oh how sad!:( RIP dear baby bunny!:(