PDA

View Full Version : Beloved Magic

Cat_luver_17189
06-04-2005, 07:14 PM
:( My 2-week-old kitten died because his mother was a fraidy cat and couldn't take care of him, so he eventually died. :( :confused:

kittycats_delight
06-04-2005, 07:23 PM
sometimes mother's need some human intervention to teach them and encourage them with new babies. My Vixen was refused by her mother. If it was for the intervention of the owner and some not so gentle encouragement she wouldn't be here today. The mom cat buried her in the blanket he had her in and refused to feed her. Sometimes the momma cats just don't know what to do and they are too scared. They maybe young mothers or sometimes they will refuse the baby if there is something wrong with it. I am sorry for the lose of the kitten. Poor little angel. How old is the mother cat? You really should consider getting her spayed and keeping her indoors as everytime a cat goes into heat and/or has kitten it increases her chances of developing cancer. Please consider it.

catmandu
06-04-2005, 08:01 PM
POOR LITTLEMAGIC,IS NOT BEING MOTHERED,BY ALL,MY CAT MOMMAS,LIKE KARINA,SUZIE,AND JO ANNE,THE CAT,THAT WE FOUND,BEHIND A PLACE,WHERE I WORKED,AND HAS UNABLE,TO BE ADOPTED.THEY,WILL SEE THAT MAGIC,IS NURTURED,AND GROWS,TO BE A WONDERFUL KITTEN ETERNAL ANGEL,AND HAS A WONDERFUL LIFE,THROUGH ALL ETERNITY.

Cat_luver_17189
06-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Actually, the mother is dead. :( :( :(
The mother and the mother's brother were mostly outdoor cat's and were just gone one day, which they NEVER did. It was 8 years ago, and they were already 6 years, so I KNOW they have went to the rainbow bridge. RIP Fatboy and Skinnygirl! (Names of Cats.)