PDA

View Full Version : *@^%$!&$^$(@!!!

RICHARD
06-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Some where in time there was a cat who belonged to a fierce, brave soldier. This warrior had no fear, he would never back down from any threat-This man would look at fear in the eye and fear would back down.

One day this soldier was watching his cat playing when, the cat stopped, looked at the ground and puked up a fricking hairball in the middle of the floor.

The soldier, a great thinking man, was hit with a brain storm.

This tactic was the good basis for a defensive weapon.

Place hidden explosives, randomly on a battlefield!!!

When your enemy came onto that battlefield he would have to move slowly to keep from being blown up, making him a target while trying to traverse this area.

-------------------------------------------------------

At this moment there is one, possibly two CAT PUKE LAND MINES
in my house.......I heard someone (EDWARD D KATZ) hack them up last night....OH! the joys of linoleum floors!!!!!!

But I have yet to find them.....they aren't on my regular paths of travel so it's time to hit my knees with the old flashlight and find out exactly where these biological weapons were placed.....

cats- you HAVE TO love them!:rolleyes: :D :cool: :eek: :confused: :mad:

dukedogsmom
06-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Gross. I hate hairballs. At least you didn't step in them.

RICHARD
06-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Gross. I hate hairballs. At least you didn't step in them.

That's why god gives you two feet and ten toes......

To find stuff like that!!

catnapper
06-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Oh yum... I always worry when I can't find them right away. I usually forget about them and happen upon them completely unaware a few days later. Whats worse? A fresh hairball or one thats been fermenting a few days?

catcrazylady
06-04-2005, 03:43 PM
LOL!! You may be right on how the land mine was invented!:D :D :D

Around here if a hairball goes undetected I'm sure to find it within a few days. Once the hairball has dried up Rosco loves to play hockey with them.:rolleyes:

catmandu
06-04-2005, 03:51 PM
THE MEEZERS EAT SO FAST,THAT THEY VERY OFTEN LOSE,WHAT THEY HAVE JUST EATEN.AND SOMETIMES,IF ITS FRESH ENOUGH,SCRAPPY 2,OR POUNCETTE,THINK,THAT THEY ARE GETTING A CAT FOOD OAT MEAL.YUMMY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos461.jpg

Shady
06-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Ewwww....the only thing worse than stepping in a freshly horked up hairball in your bare feet is stepping in a fresh 'will not'.

'Will nots' are those little things that will not let go of fur after using the litter box.

Try those squishing through your bare toes after they become was nots!

lol

slick
06-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Richard, don't sweat it. Sometimes I'll be half awake at 6am and hear that familiar sound. When I get up I find nothing. Once day I caught her red handed, or shall I say red-pawed...she had puked up plain water. (sometimes she drinks too fast then hacks it up again). Just water for thought...

Cinder & Smoke
06-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom

I hate hairballs.
At least you didn't step in them.

Yet ...

:p

joycenalex
06-05-2005, 08:23 PM
geez! has eddie been giving magic advice? i woke to ack ack GUUURRRRKKKK!!! this am, and i still have yet to find it, and my house is small :( :p

momcat
06-05-2005, 08:42 PM
DEFINITELY ONE OF THE FEW DOWNSIDES OF BEING OWNED BY A KITTY. I CATCH GROUCHO'S ALMOST RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S CHOKING TO DEATH. DURING CLEAN UP HE'LL SIT THERE AND LOOK UP AT ME WITH THAT FACE THAT SAYS, " I DIDN'T DO IT!"