PDA

View Full Version : Another new face

catnapper
06-04-2005, 01:36 PM
I just became a new foster mom of a BEAUTIFUL little black fuzzy girl. She must have Maine Coon in her - for one thing, her fur is soft as can be, and another she is HUGE for only being 8 weeks old. She has a broken font leg (I must be in the gimpy foster business ;) )

Hey mom! There's something in there!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/whatsthat.jpg

What izzit?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/Angeleyes1.jpg

Why, its a VERY scared little black smoke girl named Angeleyes! She run and hid waaaaaayyyy in the back of my storage dividers. Those are 36" deep!

She finally came out and hid under my step stool
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/Angeleyes3.jpg

I picked her up and put her in the cage until she relaxes a bit. Here you can see her special green cast
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/Angeleyes2.jpg

I'll get better photos of her once she's settled in and not fussing so much. She's apparently VERY lovign and wants ALL the attention. Can't wait to see her come out of her shell!

PS: DARNIT... another tabby for me! I've been pre-warned not to fall in love with this one.

Randi
06-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Awww, she's such a little cutie pie, and lucky that you are fostering her. :) Do you know what happened to her mom? Hope her leg will heal up soon!

Gentle kisses to her - and hugs to you for being there for her. :)

chocolatepuppy
06-04-2005, 01:48 PM
You're killing me with these cute kittys! ;) I love her name and I hope her leg heals quickly! :)

orangemm
06-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Oh, that last picture just caught my heartstrings...look at that baby staring at you, it looks like she's saying "please be kind to me!".

What a little sweetie..........I WANT HER, TOO!

krazyaboutkatz
06-04-2005, 01:59 PM
AWWWWW! I'm already in love with her so I know that you must be. She sure looks like a sweetheart.:D

momcat
06-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Hi, Catnapper! Well, I must tell you that little Angeleyes has completely stolen my heart. And her name is absolutely perfect! Poor baby, I hope she won't be in the cast much longer and her leg gets better very soon. Everything about her yells LOVE. She's in the very best place possible, with you to care for her. Please let us know how she's doing. Would you give Angeleyes a ton of lovebug from me?

catnapper
06-04-2005, 02:18 PM
She IS a lovebug! She's already come out of her shell. My neighbor's little girls came over with their 3 year old cousin to play with Flutter. I NEVER expected Angeleyes to come out and play... and she did!!!!! She even started to rub up against them. How much sweeter can you get than that? She's absolutely gorgeous - she'll be stunning when she's all grown up.

So who wants her? ;)

jenluckenbach
06-04-2005, 03:19 PM
me

Craftlady
06-04-2005, 03:31 PM
She is a sweetheart. :)

catmandu
06-04-2005, 03:42 PM
NOT FALL,IN LOVE,WITH THAT GORGEOUS LITTLE FACE.YOU MIGHT,AS WELL,BE TOLD NOT,TO FALL,IN LOVE,WITH BEAUTY,WITH LOVE ITSELF,AS NOT TO FALL,IN LOVE,WITH THAT LITTLE CREATURE,OF OUR LORD.WAHT A FANTASTIC LITTLE CAT.AND BLESS YOU,FORV TAKING HER,IN,SHE LOOKS,AS THOUGH SHE IS GETTING USED,TO YOU ALREADY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos461.jpg

WE LOVE THAT KITTY.ANGELEYES,THAT,IS JUST THE RIGHT NAME,FOR THAT WONDERFUL CAT.

catcrazylady
06-04-2005, 03:46 PM
OMG!!! Look at that BEAUTY! She looks just like Lucky did before he got sick! I can't believe it! He looked just like that!!

*chant* You can't have this one....you can't have this one...you can't have this one.:)
Because you are already keeping Flutter! :p

catnapper
06-04-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
*chant* You can't have this one....you can't have this one...you can't have this one.:)
Because you are already keeping Flutter! :p

You're evil woman!!!

I can't keep her, I know that... especially since she's now hiding and I have NO IDEA WHERE SHE IS!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Any ideas where to look for a timid black kitten? She could be ANYWHERE! She's nice and fat, so I suppose she'll come out sometime for more food. This is the part of fostering that gets me... I always panic when they settle in somewhere for a nap. :rolleyes:

kittycats_delight
06-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
This is the part of fostering that gets me... I always panic when they settle in somewhere for a nap. :rolleyes:

And that is just exactly where she is Kim somewhere napping. Don't worry about her she is perfectly fine. What a little dolly she is I wish I lived closer I would snap her up in a heartbeat. Poor little baby hope her leg heals quickly so she and flutter can play play play. :D

rkidsrcats
06-04-2005, 07:11 PM
We don't like it when you have the most adorable, sweet and available foster kittens......cuz we live so far away and we can't adopt 'em.

The Tribe would love to have a little sister. She is drop jaw beautiful. With some big fluffy paws!
Tiger would teach her to be a really good Tabby cat!

More pics of this one please!

NoahsMommy
06-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Oh...my....she's a DOLL!!

I'd have a VERY hard time not taking that one...

;)

shais_mom
06-04-2005, 11:27 PM
aaawwww

kuhio98
06-05-2005, 01:15 AM
Another adorable baby. :D So glad that Flutter has another baby to play with. Thank you for sharing, it's been 20 years since we've had a baby in the house. Maybe someday....

luckies4me
06-05-2005, 02:42 AM
What a cutie! :D I'd take her but I'm too far away, and currently occupied with my new kitten Milo. :) She definitely looks like she has Main Coon in her though!

Killearn Kitties
06-05-2005, 04:44 AM
Aww, she's gorgeous!!! What a lucky baby she is to find you. :D

catnapper
06-05-2005, 07:42 AM
She's a pistol too. The other foster mom said she's a lovey lap cat... well so far she's squiggled and squirmed when I pick her up because she's too intent on beating up Flutter (and vice versa.) They've been wrestling an hour straight with both screamng their lungs out. :rolleyes: I occasionally separate the two, they stare at each other while screaming their heads off, then butts wiggle and they are on top of each other wrestling (and screaming their heads off). Its really awfully sweet and I've been laughing myself silly for the whole hour.

A little broken leg hasn't stopped her from getting the better of Flutter, and a missing leg hasn't stopped Futter from getting the best of her! :D

jenluckenbach
06-05-2005, 07:44 AM
Kitten wrestling has to be the cutest thing! :D

Killearn Kitties
06-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Does nothing slow these kittens down? :D

furrykidsmother
06-05-2005, 02:17 PM
What a purrfect name! Those eyes are absolutely stunning! I hope her leg heals quickly. She is in the best place possible with you taking care of her, I am sure she will be fine soon.