PDA

View Full Version : On The Radio

K & L
06-04-2005, 07:46 AM
Myself and an APS Representative (where I work) have been invited to be guest speakers on a radio show discussing how TNR has worked for a large Company.

The show ultimately has three purposes:

* To help the animals of the valley by spotlighting animal rescue groups
* To improve the quality of life for animals by focusing on animal health and behavior
* To engage listeners by presenting useful and entertaining information.

Date and time is to be determined since this has to get approval from our Communications Dept. Myself and APS will be receiving "Caregiver of the Year" award on June 25th! This is all so exciting for me in hopes this may help other businesses go with TNR, and in hopes they will let me do this at other sites at APS. I will keep you all updated on date & time!

catmandu
06-04-2005, 08:44 AM
I WISH,THAT I WAS CLOSER,AS I WOULD LOVE,TO HEAR YOU,ON THE RADIO,TALKING ,ABOUT YOUR WONDERFUL WORK,IN RESCUING THE STRAYS,AND HELPING THEM,FIND THIER FURR EVER HOMES.THATS GREAT NEWS ,AND WE ARE SENDING YOU CON CAT ULATIONS.

catnapper
06-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Woohoo... congratulations! You must be very excited!

catcrazylady
06-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Lisa this is FANTASTIC news!!! You have accomplished so much! You and Kevin should be so proud of yourselves. Imagine how many people you may reach and how many more kitties you may save. You guys amaze me to no end.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:D :D :D Let us know how it goes!

rkidsrcats
06-04-2005, 10:41 AM
How wonderful - hopefully you will inspire others to start TNR in their companies or neighborhoods! Well deserved award, for sure!
Ask the radio show if they ever put their audio on the web and what the link would be. I'd like to listen!!!

Randi
06-04-2005, 11:32 AM
That is great! I'm sure you'll inspire lots of people to do TNR. :) You have done SO much for a lot of kitties, I'm glad you're getting a reward. Congratulations!! :D

I'd love to hear the programme.

krazyaboutkatz
06-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Wow! This is wonderful and so exciting. I hope that everything goes well.:)

jenluckenbach
06-04-2005, 06:52 PM
What wonderful news!

K & L
06-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks everyone! All I can think of is this has got to be good PR for TNR!!:)