PDA

View Full Version : Hello PT from Boots

Glacier
06-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Mew Mew PT! My new mom has told me all about this place and how you all helped convince her to come adopt me. Thanks!!
I have been released from the bedroom. Actually I just kinda walked out when Mom left. Did she think I was going to stay in there alone??
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/Boots/meeting.jpg
I met a bunch of new friends, including this big guy called Onyx. He seems nice enough. Mom freaked out when I went by the door though! She says she is going to make me stay away from there. Ok, whatever, lady!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/Boots/couch.jpg
There's lots of other places to explore, like the couch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/Boots/chair.jpg
and this comfy chair.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/Boots/cupboard.jpg
This cupboard was fascinating!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/Boots/chair2.jpg
This is my favorite chair. I have taken it over. See that red blanket, that was Dominique's favorite. I never knew her, but I"ve already heard all about her. I'm glad she stuck her little paws in and sent me here!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/Boots/nappy.jpg
I need a nap now. Exploring is making me a tired kitty!

Mom says I am the most laid back kitty ever! She knows that Dom sent me because the other cats won't even hiss at me. It's like I've lived here all my life.

I think I'm gonna like it here!
Purrs
Bootsie!

krazyaboutkatz
06-04-2005, 01:03 AM
Awwwwww! Boots is so handsome and such a sweetheart. I'm so glad that you decided to adopt him. Congrats!!!:D

rg_girlca
06-04-2005, 01:16 AM
Mom says I am the most laid back kitty ever. She knows that Dom sent me, because the other cats won't even hiss at me. It's like I've lived here all my life.

Talk about LES.

I'm so glad that this is obviously going to go smoothly, as Boots fits into your home so nicely. Gosh he is such a handsome fella.:)

Glacier
06-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Talk about LES.

I'm so glad that this is obviously going to go smoothly, as Boots fits into your home so nicely. Gosh he is such a handsome fella.:)

Ack, I'm confused! What does LES mean??:confused:

He is a total doll! He's fitting right in!:D

rg_girlca
06-04-2005, 02:43 AM
LES means, Leaky Eye Syndrom. In other words, that statement brought tears to my eyes.

I'm so glad that he is fitting in so nicely.

Dom, knew what she was doing.:D

kimboe
06-04-2005, 03:34 AM
hi boots!
cute pictures:)

Barbara
06-04-2005, 04:35 AM
Wow Boots, what an elegant velvety gentleman you are. And just like Dominique who sure has been talking to your mom about you you know that the red blankie becomes you best.

Great place where you are now- life will be GOOD:)

orangemm
06-04-2005, 04:55 AM
No doubt about it, Boots, you BELONG right there!

I'm glad you found a comfy spot to nap..............

jenluckenbach
06-04-2005, 04:59 AM
I actually have tears of joy in my eyes after seeing how "at home" you are. Would you ask your new mom to give you a BIG snuggle from Auntie Jen?? :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-04-2005, 05:10 AM
Awwwww Boots, you are such a cutie!! I am glad you like it there :) . That picture of you coming out of the closet is priceless :) :)

Randi
06-04-2005, 07:34 AM
Boots, I'm so glad you found your forever home, and got to explore it. I see you have already chosen a few favourite spots. Enjoy your new life! :D

You are such a handsome boy!

finn's mom
06-04-2005, 07:40 AM
He looks like he's always been in your home. :)

prechrswife
06-04-2005, 07:55 AM
It always amazes me when a newcomer settles right in and gets along with the others so quickly. It was like that when our Samson came to us. I'm glad Boots has found such a happy home!:)

chocolatepuppy
06-04-2005, 08:04 AM
Aw Boots you're too cute! Welcome home and welcome to Pet Talk! :)

primabella
06-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Welcome home Boots! He sure is handsome. I love those paws! :D

catmandu
06-04-2005, 08:42 AM
HELLO HANDSOME BOOTS,THIS IS THE FOUND CATS.AND WE,AND OUR DAD,ARESO HAPPY,THAT YOU HAVE YOUR FURR EVER HOME,AND ARE MAKING FRIENDS,WITH ONYX.ITS SO NICE,TO HAVEA GOOD HOME,AND A GUARDIAN,THAT LOVES YOU,AND THAT IS WONDERFUL,THAT YOU,ARE NO LONGER,IN A CAGE.AND IF YOU PM,US,A MOUSE,COULD BE,IN THE MAIL,FOR YOU.AS A LOVE OFFERING.CONCATULATIONS,FROM THE FOUND CAT HOTEL.

Killearn Kitties
06-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Hi, Boots! I'm glad to see that you are exploring the premises thoroughly and making yourself at home. Good for you. :D

catcrazylady
06-04-2005, 09:34 AM
OMG!!! Glacier he is just as adorable as they come!!! What a doll baby. He sure has made himself right at home hasn't he? He knows he is now in his forever home filled with love!

What a lucky boy!!!:D :D :D

dukedogsmom
06-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Boots, you are one gorgeous kitty! That shiny black fur is really something. I'm glad you're liking your new home. I'm sure you'll be very happy there.

kittycats_delight
06-04-2005, 10:56 AM
WOWWIE....Didn't you settle in lightning fast Boots. And not ever a hissie from the other kitties. I think that is because Dom let them know "now guys I am sending a new baby for meowmie cause she really really needs him and he really really needs her. So, you guys better be nice to him cause if you're not you will have to deal with me"

Dom really hit the nail on the head when she sent you Boots. She knew exactly what she was doing. GOOD JOB Dom. Enjoy your new furrever home and your new furrfamily BOOTS. It's all yours for keeps FUUUUUUUUUUURREVER !!!!

Vermontcat
06-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Boots is so handsome and it looks like he fits perfectly in your home.:)
He has cute toes, is one of them on his front paws black instead of white?
And does he have all black paw pads?
If he does then he has panda paws like my Samantha.;)

Glacier
06-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat

He has cute toes, is one of them on his front paws black instead of white?
And does he have all black paw pads?
If he does then he has panda paws like my Samantha.;)

Yes, he has a black stripe on one front toe and all his pads are completely black! Panda Paws--that's cute!

Queen of Poop
06-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Oh Miss Dominique, you've done a wonderful job of sending mommy a new kitty. He's so well behaved. I love the cupboard photo. Almost fell out of my chair. Thank you for sharing your new baby with us.

Craftlady
06-04-2005, 10:37 PM
What a cutie, glad things are working out so well with the introductions :)

NoahsMommy
06-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Aww...welcome to PT, Boots! You're so cute!! :)