PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU Libby!

Kfamr
06-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Libby, aka Fox-Gal sent us some neat stuff the other day.
She sent 3 awesome stickers - An emergency one stating that I have 3 dogs and their names, a bone one with 3 dogs that says "The Muttlies", and a heart with paw prints saying " The Muttlies Pawprints on my heart." She also sent some cool Velume scrapbook animals.

My batteries were dead and it's been raining so I haven't been able to get a good picture of the emergency one, and the other two I haven't figured out what to do with yet, as I don't want them to be damaged so I want to put them somewhere nice.

Here's the best pictures i've got of them. I had to take the picture one on my window from the inside as it's wet and dark outside, and flip it in photoshop.
She made these herself! Aren't they nice?
http://petevents.com/~simba/thankslibby.jpg

Thanks again, Libby.. they really DO mean something to me and they are very special to me.

equinelover23
06-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Neat! :) How in the world did she make them? :eek:

sammy101
06-03-2005, 10:59 PM
those are very nice!:) I would love to have the emergency one.

gemini9961
06-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Those are awesome. Very nice. :)

Fox-Gal
06-04-2005, 12:12 AM
You know you are very welcome for those and you really didn't have to post them. I know its hard to take pictures of decals, especial when they are not attached yet, and I didn't expected you to post them. Your Thanks was good enough.

How in the world did she make them?
I have a plotter machine at home that we use to make decal for our biz, other things for fun and some I sell, now and again.

It's just after what happen to Willie, It's been even more important to me that people have an emergency decal on their homes, sense we just never know what can happen. I like making them more personal, so recuse knows just how many and what kind of pets are in a home, so no one gets missed.

Got to make sure the Muttlies are safe and protected. :D

Cincy'sMom
06-04-2005, 12:52 AM
What great stickers!!

Libby, I don't know if it is finically feasable to make personalized stickers like that, but would you be willing to sell them? I have stickers on the window, but I'd be inetersted in having a personalized sticker.

Ginger's Mom
06-04-2005, 06:42 AM
They are very nice :). And that was very thoughtful.

I agree with Cincy's Mom, if you have the time, and you can make it financially viable for yourself, you may want to put a post in the Marketplace. I too would be interested in having one, and would probably order some for some neighbors who have dogs and would get a kick out of having personalized ones.

Fox-Gal
06-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
What great stickers!!

Libby, I don't know if it is finically feasable to make personalized stickers like that, but would you be willing to sell them? I have stickers on the window, but I'd be inetersted in having a personalized sticker.

Oh yeah, it's really not much more to make them personal, just a matter of typing in the personal names on the set up program as long as the decal detail stay the same, adding names is only a matter of the time involved in typing. It's just when it comes to picking out text style, that takes time............There are way to many styles. lol

So if any one is really interested in one, you can Pm me, and let me know what you want. For now I have white, Blue, Red, Black, Silver, And Dark Red, in colors.

I'll try to take a picture or something of the colors I have and some decals and maybe I will put it in marketplace, for those PT'er that might want one. I never even thought about that idea before. Thanks Ginger's Mom for the idea. :D A little extra $ now and again can't hurt. LOL ;)

dukedogsmom
06-04-2005, 01:39 PM
That's so cool and very thoughtful!

Oggyflute
06-04-2005, 11:57 PM
A very good idea Libby.:)