PDA

View Full Version : Naked women, Cats and Darth Maul!!!

RICHARD
06-03-2005, 08:57 PM
I have had the "funnest" 24 hours....

At work, we have sales reps come in to help the doctors use new technology and materials during surgeries.....We lend them the scrub outfits they wear in the OR. There is a machine that is activated with a "ATM" card that dispenses the outfits....The card hangs on the wall by the office door.....

I was walking into the office and noticed a woman sales rep who was waiting for my co-worker ....I asked her if I could help her as I walked by...She said she needed to turn her set of scrubs in.....as I turned around to tell her what to do, I saw that she
had the bottoms pulled down around her shins.

I was caught off guard, So I turned away and crashed into my chair - I mumbled that the key was on the wall next to her....
I hear her start to laugh out loud......she told me that it was o.k. to turn around......I turned and saw that she had on a tan pair of pants on UNDER the green scrubs......

When she came back to put the key on the wall we were still very red-in-the-face.

On the way home that evening I noticed and orange cat, in the elevator butt position, making it's way down Hollywood Blvd in the center of the street....I prayed that people would see him and as I got closer a car passed and sent the "cat" into the air!!!

Of course the cat wasn't hurt......How can you hurt a plastic bag that LOOKS like an orange cat????

----------------------------------

Today I passed an apartment complex where three kids were bouncing a basketball around.......the ball went into the street and I had just enough room to stop the ball with my front tire.

They were very polite, yelling "Thank you very much!!"

I had one eye on the traffic moving in the opposite direction....

Since everyone was busy watching the guy and the ball in the street no one noticed DARTH MAUL, in a white toyota heading in the opposite direction...

I SWEAR TO GOD......It was a guy dressed up as Darth Maul....

IN A FREAKING TOYOTA....

Out in Hollywood they have people dressed up as movie characters to walk the sidewalks for the tourists.......

Either that or we are in for some trouble later on in the evening!!!

Those are the my 24 hours...

Semi Naked women, Semi cats in the street and I don't know if that WAS Semi Darh Maul or not......

It seems he'd be in a space ship, rather than a Toyota, running around.....:confused: :D ;) :p

dukedogsmom
06-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Ha ha! You almost got yourself a thrill. Oh, your pm box is still full so I sent you an email. Poor bag. I hope it's alright. Sounds like you live in an interesting place.

Oggyflute
06-03-2005, 11:01 PM
:eek: Would this be a typical day in sunny California?:D

jennifert9
06-03-2005, 11:29 PM
First of all Richard, what in the world were you doing on Hollywood Blvd? You know better....that's where EVERYTHING happens. Despite what most of the world thinks, NY is not the center of the universe, Hollywood Blvd IS. ;)
Thank God the orange "cat" was OK...I was worried...for a minute....! You goof!

Richard, don't make me come out there and show you where NOT to go....
As for the naked doctor....well, I can't blame you...did you get her number? ;)

Killearn Kitties
06-04-2005, 09:05 AM
:D Have you thought about an eye test?

RICHARD
06-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
:D Have you thought about an eye test?

Will a psychiatrist tell me my eyes are bad???:confused: :rolleyes: ;)

Og and Jen...

Typical??? YES!!!

(land of the easily amused!)

I have to cross Hollywood Blvd to get home!!

DDM,

THanks, I'll check

slick
06-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Just wait until you see what I'm wearing to the airport.....:D :D :eek: ...but then again, it's LA. Who will notice??

lbaker
06-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Semi naked women? Semi cats? Alien beings? OK Slick, this leaves hookers, Mary Poppins, biker "chicks" or who knows what for us to be at the airport. Poor Gini ;)

slick
06-04-2005, 06:24 PM
LOL...you left out Hari Krishna.......
Carnations anyone??? :D

ramanth
06-06-2005, 10:04 AM
Okay, now I have to ask all my CA friends that dress as Maul to see if they own a white Toyota. :D

RICHARD
06-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
Okay, now I have to ask all my CA friends that dress as Maul to see if they own a white Toyota. :D

lolol, this guy's makeup was GOOD........

I stood there for a few seconds laughing....