PDA

View Full Version : I'm soo angry!*rant*

animal_rescue
06-03-2005, 08:38 PM
My mom is giving Dolly away!:mad:
She says we can't keep her because she won't potty train. Dolly has to be atleast 5-6 years old and at her old house her owner would just let them go in the house and not care! I've been trying to get her to learn to go outside but it's being really slow! I don't want my mom to give her away, it's really upsetting but my mom says that she already found a home for her and that she is possibly leaving for it tomorrow!:(
I feel bad and sort of a failure for not doing my best at potty training her and having my mom keep her!
Wherever she goes though my mom will make sure she has a good home and Dolly is getting spayed on the 18th.

sammy101
06-03-2005, 08:42 PM
:eek: :eek: :( wow!I'm so sorry..i dont know what to say..please still try to talk to your mom:(

finn's mom
06-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Is it absolutely final? Have you tried crate training? That's sad that she's being given away. :( You're not a failure, though, don't think that. As long as you tried.

Suki Wingy
06-03-2005, 08:48 PM
oh, I'm soo sorry! At least you know she will be going to a good home. Hang in there

animal_rescue
06-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Dolly does go into a crate and so does Marty and Alex(Dolly doesn't share with them). I really can't think of anything left... I think I could borrow some puppy pads from my aunt to see if they work... but I'm not sure if they will work since none of my other dogs with use them.