PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of Don Juan El Stinko >:-P

Don Juan's mom
06-03-2005, 05:47 PM
I was working at my computer. Don Juan and Zerlina were in the yard, and, well, I wasn't watching as closely as I should. :rolleyes:

Usually, Don Juan makes enough of a racket climbing a tree or going over a fence that I can hear him and catch him. But when I looked outside to check on the kitties, I saw only little Zerlina!

:eek:

Don Juan was nowhere to be found. :eek: :eek:

So I looked in all his usual hiding places in the apartment. I looked in the trees. I checked the yard. I checked the next-door yard. Then I started checking all the other yards. I'm on a block of apartment buildings and little parking lots and yards, so it was harder than you might suppose.

I returned to my yard, discouraged. Then, I heard Don Juan's melodic meow. (Zerlina's meow is a soft Siamese-type sound.) Zerlina was looking outside, as if she wanted to tell me that Don Juan was out there.

I called Don Juan, and heard him meow again. THE LITTLE &%$#@! WAS IN THE CRAWL SPACE UNDER THE BUILDING. He'd pulled out one of the little screens and crawled inside. I called him over to the opening, pulled him out, and told him he was a BAD BAD BOY. :mad: And that I would NOT let him out in the yard again!

Then, he tried to join Zerlina on top of my iMac and slipped off the back and onto the floor. And I cooed over him and asked if he was all right. :rolleyes:

[sigh]

Liz

kittycats_delight
06-03-2005, 05:50 PM
LMAO.....sounds like he has your wrapped around his silky little paw. Funny isn't it how one second you can be chewing them out for doing something wrong and the next second they manage to get your sympathy for some silly little thing they have done. Lil' monsters. LOL. Could any of us live without their funny little quirks? I know I couldn't :D

jenluckenbach
06-03-2005, 06:52 PM
ROTFLOL. Little $h!t. :p cats, can't live with them, can't live without them. :rolleyes: :D

rg_girlca
06-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Don Juan, what were you thinking?????????
Now look and what you have done. You've lost your yard privileges. Grounded big time. Well I don't blame meowmie at all with a punishment like that. I would do the same.
Don't you kitties know what it is like for us when you go missing.
I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!! Or else you wouldn't even think about taking off.

Then you go and try the old sympathy act by slipping off of meowmies iMac. Good try there fella. Might have worked for meowmie, but sure as heck didn't work for me.

BE GOOD!!!!! and don't ever do that again.

Okay, now that I have that out of my system, could you give that sweet boy a hug and kiss for me please.:D

catmandu
06-03-2005, 07:02 PM
I THINK,THAT WE GET,TO BE LIKE OUR MOTHERS,WITH OUR CATS,FIRST WE ARE SO SCARED,WHEN THEY ARE MISSING,THEN WE ARE ANGRY,WITH THEM,THAT THEY SCARED USSO BADLY.WE ARE RELEIVED,THAT DON JUAN,WAS FOUND SAFE AND SOUND.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos519.jpg

Don Juan's mom
06-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Well, Don Juan and Zerlina are both sound asleep on my music hutch. Tired babies. :)

furrykidsmother
06-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Don Juan that wasn't a nice thing to do to Meowmie! You be a good boy and don't do that again! Thank you Zerlina for your help in finding the "bad" boy!

ramanth
06-06-2005, 10:12 AM
What a Nawtee boy!! Glad you find him promptly!

smokey the elder
06-06-2005, 10:53 AM
You nawteeboy! I'm glad your meowmie found you safe and sound. This must be the official door-dashing season.