PDA

View Full Version : leaving this afternoon :p

cali
06-03-2005, 12:39 PM
I will be gone all weekend, leaving at 4 today and going out near saskatoon for a herding clinic with bill peters, my mom has decided she actually wants to bring ALL the dogs lol I personally think she is crazy. Happy and Misty and Blair get to do lots of herding, my mom wants to try Perky, and see if maybe she has some herding dog in her..who knows lol and Ripley she says needs exersize, he is a terrier/spitze what the heck is he gonna do with sheep? lol anyway I will see yas all again on monday and I will be bringing with me LOTS of pictures ;)

luvofallhorses
06-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Have a great time! :D See ya when you get back! :)

cali
06-03-2005, 01:23 PM
quick question.. what all should we pack for the dogs? we have NEVER taken all 5 anywhere together before lol obviously food water, leashes and kennels, misty and Happy are sleeping in the tent with me, so should I bring them each their own pillow? we are alwso bringing groomings suplies etc.. anything missing? :confused:

dukedogsmom
06-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I'll bet you're going to have lots of fun! I would love to see a Terrier herding. Will look forward to your pics.

cali
06-03-2005, 01:35 PM
:( we got a phone call a minute ago, and they had to cancel the clinic, they reschualed for the 25th but we are preforming at the moosejaw ex. that weekend, I was so exited for this, had everything all packed, non stop chattering about it, I have been looking forward to doing something like this for years, and the only other herding clinic was also cancelled, I cant believe this :(

luvofallhorses
06-03-2005, 02:38 PM
I'm so sorry :(