PDA

View Full Version : I'm living with Fuzzy Terrorists!!

catcrazylady
06-03-2005, 10:10 AM
*sigh* Somedays pulling my hair out doesn't seem like a bad idea.

I would like you to meet the characters of the play "Fuzzy Terrorists" and introduce you to their roles.

Fuzzy Terrorist #1
Role: Instigator.
He touches everyone until they are angry. Once he has had enough he goes into hiding while the cat that he totally ticked off takes his aggression out on whomever happens to be around.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/pe5c90448fbb3fb7a73b6b5578a12445f/f4e228b6.jpg

Fuzzy Terrorist #2
Role: Litter Box Tormentor
Now this one knows the scratches of every cat in the house. He knows who is in the litter box and he has certain kitties that he prefers to torment. Pepper Jack being first and foremost on his list. He sits outside the utilty room door and won't let Pepper Jack pass without a butt whoopin. He has even been known to wrap his big hairy paw around Pepper while Pepper is right in the middle of doing his business!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid161/p1f49c47082f6195ca73585c08089f126/f4ca4aa0.jpg

Fuzzy Terrorist #3
Role: Terrorize Maggie Sue
Pepper Jack loves the excitement of tormenting Maggie. She is so easy to send over the edge! Pepper likes to find Maggie peacefully napping and he stands there and stares at her. It doesn't take long for Maggie to open her eyes and realize that Pepper Jack is "looking" at her. The reaction is immediate and creates quit the rucus and Pepper Jack never has to move. He just keeps on staring and all heck breaks loose!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/p0e6a24f10d6d88d5738ec3f4b890900d/f3dc18c0.jpg

Victim #1
Role: The Screamer
Maggie Sue can squal like nobodies business! She can raise the hair on the back of your neck within the blink of an eye. She has a unique growl as well. She growls long and loud but when she takes a breath she snorts! We believe this to be the reason Terrorist #3 likes to "look" at her.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/p2025756cd2a7f07862d506e2b7ca2a7b/f58f8158.jpg

Homeland Security
Role: Peace Keeper
Whenever there is an issue with any of the terrorists Sammy comes to the rescue! The big boy has control and power over them all. All conflicts come to an immediate end when razor back Sammy comes on the scene! He restores peace and sends each terrorist on their way.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid115/p6ae543080801806a62db8a08dfbe68e5/f8bf130c.jpg

Comic Relief
Role: Dork
The Dork seems to always be near the scene of the crime. He does the head tilting at Maggie Sue's horrid screams. He is amused by the antics of all the characters and always seems to add a comic twist.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p27dc61bb1c7d69d0117ddb60d666bf60/f4eb6c6d.jpg

All other kitties in the house occasionally take on the role of victim or terrorist but the main characters are mentioned above. They practice their roles two, three, TEN times a day!!!
I am failing miserably at my role of director!

catlover4ever
06-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Lisa, great thread. I can relate to each and every terrorist. :) :)

cruisetime
06-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Oh good - then it is ok that they torment each other? I always see all the pictures on here of all the cats sleeping together and wonder what I'm doing wrong!!! :) :) :) You are a much better director than me - personally at your house I'd prefer to be in the audience - it has to be entertaining!!! :) Debbie

catnapper
06-03-2005, 10:22 AM
ROTFLMBO!!!!

I was giggling the whole time, but completely lost it over Leroy's role of Dork. I believe his lookalike over here in Pennsylvania also plays the same role.

It was very exciting reading this confidential FBI file ;)

catcrazylady
06-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by cruisetime
Oh good - then it is ok that they torment each other? I always see all the pictures on here of all the cats sleeping together and wonder what I'm doing wrong!!! :) :) :) You are a much better director than me - personally at your house I'd prefer to be in the audience - it has to be entertaining!!! :) Debbie

Oh poor Debbie! Did you think that all these snuggle pictures were the way it is all the time? No way dear! We have troubles and disagreements every day, many times a day! It's just too hard to get pictures of that!!!;) :D :D

QueenScoopalot
06-03-2005, 10:43 AM
ROFLMAO Too Lisa! Sorry, but I just can't stop laughing at your dilemma.:D Priceless pictures, and the story line was just too funny. What are you ever going to do?:confused: I laugh...but am in the same boat as you however, and then some. Thank God for doors lol! :rolleyes:

Palomino21
06-03-2005, 10:44 AM
LOL.. That is so funny. Do you ever have to step in and help out?

jazzcat
06-03-2005, 11:54 AM
ROFLOL! It's like reading the Most Wanted list at the Post Office.

prechrswife
06-03-2005, 01:23 PM
Great thread! LOL at Leroy's role in the whole situation.:)

Don Juan's mom
06-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Tee hee hee hee.

I won't let Don Juan and Zerlina see this. I don't want to give them ideas. :D

Liz

K9soul
06-03-2005, 02:05 PM
:D I really enjoyed that! So much character there, your own kitty mafia :D

Really love this picture:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/p0e6a24f10d6d88d5738ec3f4b890900d/f3dc18c0.jpg

Lovely!

ramanth
06-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Too funny!! :D

Barbara
06-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Great great pictures and captions. I was laughing all the time - but especially at the cute Leroy dorkie facie:D

sirrahbed
06-03-2005, 04:20 PM
CCl you are a hoot!:D Did you not tell me that your hair was thin? Stop pulling it out!:p

I almost spiyt when I came to the Dork! I also love that benevolent dictator, Sammy.

You sure can make the captions that fit perfectly, Lisa! Of course you know that the kitty terrorists don't take orders from anyone so you are fooling yourself if you think you are director!!:p :p

Oh and don't be fooled by my snuggly kitty pictues. In between are the nailclipping, buttbathing, hairflying and wrestling matches that can get pretty loud and ugly - and me - I post them, too!:p :p

catmandu
06-03-2005, 04:32 PM
THE FOUND CATSMCAN GET,ON EACH OTHERS NERVES A BIT,TOO.IF ANYONE GETS,TOO CLOSE,TO THE PRINCESS,SHE GOES,INTO A GROWWLING FURY.JJJ3,IS THE BEST ONE,TO GET HER GOAT.SCRAPPY 2,LOVES,TO GET,THE OLDER CATS GOING,BY NIPPING,AT THIER TAILS.POUNCETTE,CANT SATND ANYONE NEAR HER,SAM,ONCE,IN A WHILE,WILL GROWL,LIKE A BEAR,AND CHASE,HIS PRECIOUS,AROUND,BITING AT HER FLANKS.ROCCA,HAS BEEN KNOWN,TO YOWL,AT NOTHING,AT ALL,FOR TEN MINUTES,AT A TIME.FUN,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL.WOW!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos519.jpg

Shady
06-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Absolutely priceless. Sounds like never a dull moment at your house!

:)

kittycats_delight
06-03-2005, 08:37 PM
LMAO....story well told and boy does your homeland security look like a tough cookie. Glad he is there to keep the order when it gets out of hand seeing the director just can't cut it. :p LOL

CalliesMom
06-03-2005, 08:46 PM
:D We have the screamer (AKA Shadow) and the Fuzzy Terrorist #3 (AKA Whisper). Never a dull moment when the two are around each other for more than five minutes unwatched. :rolleyes: If ONLY Shadow didn't act like someone was killing her, maybe Whisper wouldn't enjoy attacking her so much. Poor girl.

rg_girlca
06-03-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh Lisa, this thread is too funny. What a hoot reading it.

I loved all the pictures, especially the "Dork" one which is just too cute for words.

I was going to protest about the Terrorist #2/Litter Box Tormentor, but after reading what this little dickens does, well, what can I say.........except......."LOVE YOU MAGOO" :D

orangemm
06-04-2005, 05:06 AM
What a hoot reading this thread!

Amazing what they can do to each other and still live amicably together!

Love the picture of Sammy. He's really playing the role, isn't he???

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-04-2005, 11:11 AM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20939%20big_laughsmilie.gifhttp://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20939%20big_laughsmilie.gif

OMG, Lisa, that is hilarious!!
Great pics too!

krazyaboutkatz
06-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Shady
Absolutely priceless. Sounds like never a dull moment at your house!

:) I agree.:D The dork picture and comment was just too darn funny.:)

mumpkees
06-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Queen S is feeding me links to some of the past "history" of the group and just sent me the "terrorist" thread. What a hoot! must say some very interesting reading - and the pictures are priceless.

So glad to see that what I used to worry was "bad parenting" is the norm is large multi-cat households. Junior's favorite thing is goading Gweniviere - he just LOVES to hear her scream like a banshee. And our Nubbins (who will reveal his unique story one day) (also big long orange tabby) has to step in and take tabby Junior down a peg or two.

SpiritCat (/mari) and the Mooseheart Mumpkees
(Houston, Texas)

RICHARD
06-07-2005, 08:59 PM
terrorist kitties in my house
They ain't gunning for a mouse.
Cousin, uncle, sister and brother.
They are terrorizing me and each other.

No religious books or beliefs here.
No saints to see, no god to fear..
Just terror crazed cats and the kitties
Spare me please, on my soul have pity?

No bombings of cars or places of worship
Just the madness caused by catnip!
Slap fights, chases, just being naughty.
Some cats are terrorized, while going potty.

The world needs to seen this terrorist bunch.
Security is at stake, I have a hunch...
But to me, it's just my terrorist gang
All the group with who I hang....

No suicide bombers with in my abode!
But with hairballs, there ain't no hope.
I'll say it again, did I mention?
This group of terrorists, follows no religion!!

Corinna
06-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Richard you really did miss you true calling I love the poem. I too lost it on the dork. I have one in canine form AKA the party girl. Lady.

Soapets
06-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Oh, how FUNNY!:D The description of Pepper Jack causing Maggie Sue to get all out of sorts just by staring at her was really, really funny to me. They remind me so much of hooman kids, except these kind don't grow up to be obnoxious teenagers!:D