Hi my name is courtney robbins i have been
wanting a chin now for 3 year the only problem
is that i only have the money to pay the vet bills
and buy the cage and all of that anyway if you
have a free chinchilla are willing to give away a
chinchilla please post than you:p

Former User
02-05-2002, 05:03 AM
In the meanwhile, maybe you can save up more money, dunno if there are free chinchillas around... but anyway, GOOD LUCK! :)

And welcome to Pet Talk! :)

tiddleywink
02-05-2002, 07:17 PM
i have already tries that it has took me 3 years to save up the money to buy the cage.:(

slleipnir
02-05-2002, 07:43 PM
Maybe your parents will pay you to do odds and ends if you don't have a job, or not enoght extra

AmberLee
02-05-2002, 08:04 PM
Dear Tiddleywink,

Some of the advice given when you posted a week or two ago still is very good. I tried searching on www.dogpile.com for Chinchilla Rescue and came up with a lot of links -- some more helpful than others. A lot of chinchilla rescue work in UK, apparently. There are several sites in the US that frequently include chinchillas, although none that I visited have any now. I was particularly taken with the info posted from San Diego, CA, combined shelters (other creatures):
Calif. (San Diego) Animal Rescue (Other) (http://www2.co.san-diego.ca.us/sddac/shelter_list.asp)

You might try searching for rescue sites in your vacinity.

tiddleywink
02-06-2002, 07:27 PM
as you can tell i want one really bad here is the thing i have tried all of that expect www.dogpile.com well hans anyway

tiddleywink
02-06-2002, 08:22 PM
hey good idea im going to go now but i think i found a chinchilla

tiddleywink
02-07-2002, 02:11 PM
hey please get this thing going a gian i thought i had one but i dont:(

mooredogs
06-27-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by tiddleywink
as you can tell i want one really bad here is the thing i have tried all of that expect www.dogpile.com well hans anyway
You like great danes i love them but could'nt get one becuase they are so big. I had to get a boxer insted. :eek: :eek:

mooredogs
06-27-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by tiddleywink
hey good idea im going to go now but i think i found a chinchilla
well thats good :rolleyes: