PDA

View Full Version : I got a new Pet

Chris J
02-04-2002, 08:29 PM
Coming soon, she's only 8 weeks old now. African Grey.

zippy-kat
02-04-2002, 08:35 PM
What's her name gonna be?

LoudLou
02-04-2002, 08:48 PM
She's cute. Do you have any names picked out yet? What's Holly think? :cool:

Logan
02-04-2002, 09:16 PM
How sweet!! Congratulations on your new bird!! How old does she have to be to come home? I'm full of questions!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of her too!!! :D

Chris J
02-04-2002, 09:31 PM
I'm going to call him Tony or will she be a Toni...Not sure on the sex yet until I get a DNA test. Needs to be a least 12 weeks old until I can have her/him... I think Holly will be ok with the new member of the family :D

PS. LoudLou, I just picked up a Corgi Calendar today at petco. Of course none of the Corgi's looked a good as ours..;)

LoudLou
02-04-2002, 09:39 PM
YOU'VE GOT THAT RIGHT! :D Louie sends Holly kisses!!:D

zippy-kat
02-04-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Chris J
PS. LoudLou, I just picked up a Corgi Calendar today at petco. Of course none of the Corgi's looked a good as ours..;)

I second that!:D

NoahsMommy
02-04-2002, 10:19 PM
How cute!!! I am so jealous!!! I LOVE Tony/Toni and his/her nest mate!

AdoreMyDogs
02-06-2002, 11:47 AM
OMG how BEAUTIFUL!!! So they look like they are starting to get some red in their tail feathers...they are Congo I assume? Or are they Timnah (sp?)

I fell head over heals in love with a baby timnah gray about 6 months ago. She was a snuggle bug and I wanted her SOOOOOO bad :( My allergies are too touchy for birds :(

I wish you all the best with Toni/Tony. Gray's are so intelligent and easy to train to talk. They were actually listed on the top of the list for intelligent parrot species...but you probabally already knew that :)

Neat, Holly will have something to herd :) That is, until Holly learns that Toni can BITE!!! :D :D

Have fun :)