PDA

View Full Version : Silly boy :-)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-02-2005, 11:13 PM
First he was attacking the ball, then he started attacking the chair and flipping up the bottom flap.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/p91e42b6d3743ae217ac264580cb156f7/f3dd8bbb.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/p43209d7312ac30fda19606fd1656dc6d/f3dd8bc3.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/p8a526ae2d2119f52e80fe10b5fccd3ca/f3dd8bc7.jpg

Here's CJ playing with the infamous Canadian catnip.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Then Peanut showed up. This is how they play. :D

shais_mom
06-02-2005, 11:53 PM
:eek: :eek:

That reminds me of my two!

krazyaboutkatz
06-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Awww CJ you're still a big kitten.:D It looks like he's keeping Peanut young too. Thanks for sharing these with us.:)

CalliesMom
06-03-2005, 03:28 AM
Too cute!

Barbara
06-03-2005, 03:55 AM
What an enticing belly you have, CJ- with cream and caramel stripes.:)

So cute to see you playing with big sister Peanut:)

Killearn Kitties
06-03-2005, 06:04 AM
Aww poor Peanut! I hope you got a little shot of the catnip ball too, precious, although CJ did seem to be enjoying it a lot! :D

Randi
06-03-2005, 06:42 AM
CJ, it's so good to see you play and feel at home. :) ... but don't scare your sister! :eek:

This reminds me of Fister when he pushes a ball of yarn under the dresser, just to try and get it out again. A pity I can't post a video of that.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-03-2005, 07:00 AM
My Maya plays just like CJ!! You should see her with her red flufball :) !
Here it is Inka who chases away Maya; sometimes the fur is flying around:eek: :rolleyes:
Silly cats:D

catcrazylady
06-03-2005, 07:12 AM
AWWWWWWWWWE!!! Look at that precious CJ belly!! Is that begging for a schmoozle or what?! He looks so happy Debbie.
It looks like there has been some progress with him and Peanut. I didn't hear any hissing or growling!;) It seems to be that when she turned and ran away that it wasn't too serious. She just sort of trotted away. Maybe Ms. Peanut likes the "chase me" game? Just a little bit?
:D

ramanth
06-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Oh CJ, you silly scamp. Peanut is gonna whoop you one of these days. ;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
It looks like there has been some progress with him and Peanut. I didn't hear any hissing or growling!;) It seems to be that when she turned and ran away that it wasn't too serious. She just sort of trotted away. Maybe Ms. Peanut likes the "chase me" game? Just a little bit?
:D

I think you're right. It is just sooo funny to watch them play. Peanut takes off and CJ just sort of lopes after her, maybe now and then swatting her butt as he lopes. We all know he could whoop her butt good if he wanted to, but he doesn't. At first we were concerned because he was "chasing" her, but as soon as we he stopped she'd be right back at the door so we figured it couldn't be too bad. She does hiss now and then, but the growling has disappeared, and she will bap him back now and then too. She used to run away faster too, and now just sort of saunters off.

I really do think he is keeping her young because she plays and asks for attention much much more than she used to. I think that's because CJ will back off whereas Tubby wouldn't (when they were younger) and they're playing always ended up with her getting beat up so she was much more intimidated by Tubby. I think she thinks CJ is just a little brat and not really too scary. :D So, like I say, this is how they play. He plays, she comes up and watches then he jumps at her, she takes off and he lopes after her. Too funny to watch and I couldn't believe I got even a little bit of it on video. :D

mina'smomma
06-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
CJ just sort of lopes after her, maybe now and then swatting her butt as he lopes.

I just got a kick out of reading this part. It's like he is telling her. "Hey come back here I ain't done with you yet!":D

jazzcat
06-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Aww, I love that CJ belly. I also noticed he hooks one back claw into the carpet just like Jazz does. Richard calls it her Raptor Toe.

Watching CJ and Peanut together looks very familar just put Scout as Peanut and any other kitty (except Ripley) as CJ. They all charge and chase her. She in turns does the same to Ripley.

Edwina's Secretary
06-03-2005, 02:15 PM
What a brave boy you are CJ. Eddie knows what courage it takes to tackle the queen bee!

catmandu
06-05-2005, 08:25 AM
I DONT KOW,HOW I ALMOST MISSED THIS THREAD,OF CJ,AND PEANUTS,PALYING,WITH THE LOVE OFFERINGS,OF THE FOUND CATS.AND WE ARE SO GRATIFIED,THAT CJ,AND PEANUT,ARE GETTING SO MUCH ENJOYMENT,AND THAT MAKES US FEEL,VERY GOOD INDEED!!!WE LOVE PEANUTS,ANDCRACKER JACK,AND WE KNOW,THAT TUBBY ANGEL,WAS PLAYING ALONG,WITH THEM,IN SPIRIT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1030.jpg

Vio&Juni
06-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Oh, CJ has such a cute belly. And funny kangaroo hind legs :)