PDA

View Full Version : Random Peanut & CJ pics

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Outside
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/pf409498df81e04393abb7683539d1f99/f3dd8bb9.jpg

Peanut in her box.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/p3d299b19d99f9de85d459d7981e478ab/f3dd8bb0.jpg

For me?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/p0084db7cfe498718fc33537822407e81/f3dd8bb6.jpg

Thanks Mom!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/p154c9c78652fabeab19e7c6431d41f7b/f3dd8bb1.jpg

Here's CJ in his new favorite morning routine.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-02-2005, 11:09 PM
And Peanut in her favorite morning routine.

shais_mom
06-02-2005, 11:52 PM
tooo cute Debbie!

krazyaboutkatz
06-03-2005, 12:34 AM
They're both so adorable. Thanks for sharing these with us.:)

CalliesMom
06-03-2005, 03:26 AM
were you giving Peanut some spankings? :eek: I would have never guessed a feminine kitty such as Peanut girl like spankies. My cats hate them, but my coworkers' cats LOVE them.

Peanut is adorable, as always!!

Barbara
06-03-2005, 03:58 AM
Cute cute babies!

CJ- it is so nice that you drink so much water:)

catcrazylady
06-03-2005, 07:07 AM
What cute videos'!!! CJ you are right at home now aren't ya boy? Walking on the counters and drinking from the faucet! Was his back paw wet? I loved the way he kept shaking it as he walked. Too funny and too cute!
Peanut is as beautiful as always. What a SWEETY! She sure loves her box doesn't she? I'm with Callies Mom, were you spanking her?????:eek: My sisters cat just loves hard pats on the behind but you do that to one of mine and they smack back!!!;) :D :D

catlover4ever
06-03-2005, 07:08 AM
I loved both video's. Of course I always love seeing your babies. :) :) Please give some chin scritchies and kisses from me.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-03-2005, 07:15 AM
Awww, such sweet movies!! Is Peanut trying to catch his tail there?:D

catnapper
06-03-2005, 07:46 AM
Oh Debbie... those videos stole my heart! I remember as a child we had to leave the sink on drip all the time because our cat wouldn't drink from a bowl at all! That brought back so many memeories!

And Peanut is so darn sweet and adorable. I think I just may have to come and catnap her and her box one night!

QueenScoopalot
06-03-2005, 08:00 AM
Too cute! CJ looks like he's 'walking the planks' as he navigates around the kitchen sink lol! He walks so daintily for a boy! :D Peanut looks so annoyed at you following her with the camera, but forgives you for scritchies. :D

ramanth
06-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Oh my goodness! Look how carefully CJ steps on the counter. I wonder if it feels weird on his feet. :confused: Or maybe he slinks because he's afraid he'll get in trouble? It's so cute!

and Peanut is so cute in her box. :)

catmandu
06-03-2005, 08:48 AM
AND AS I WAS WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS,SCRAPPY 2,JUMPED UP,AND WAS MEEOWING AT CJ,SHE MUST HAVE THOUGHT,THAT CJ,WAS ACTUALLY IN THE COMPUTER,AND WAS WAITING,FOR CJ,TO EMERGE,FROM THE BACK.THAT WAS VERY FUNNY,AND SCRAPPY 2,IS STILLWAITING,FOR HER NEWFRIEND.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture185.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-03-2005, 09:37 AM
So many comments to make on your comments. Where or where do I start? :D
were you giving Peanut some spankings?
Yes, she loves them! Especially in her box. :D Tubby is the one that started the spanking thing. He absolutely loved it when I patted his butt, so the action just sort of naturally spread to Peanut and now to CJ. It gets Peanut riled up which she enjoys when she's playing in her box. CJ wasn't thrilled with it at first, but is getting used to it. Hard habit for me to break I guess. ;)

Was his back paw wet? I loved the way he kept shaking it as he walked
I didn't even notice that until I watched the video! I guess there could have been a spot of water on the counter. Silly boy. :rolleyes: :D

Please give some chin scritchies and kisses from me.
DONE! CJ is he chin scritchie KING! He can sit for hours with me scratching his chin and further down on his chest. He just simply adores those scritchies!

He walks so daintily for a boy!
I wonder if it feels weird on his feet. Or maybe he slinks because he's afraid he'll get in trouble?
Isn't he funny? He is in his "cautious mode." He does this quite often where he is just checking things out, expecting something to jump out at him at any moment. Anytime there is anything "new" where there wasn't something before (in this case the plastic bag that is on the counter), he is extra cautious and does the long neck sniff thing. He is really weird with the different textures of the floor too though. We have tile, hardwood, carpet, throw rugs and wood steps going downstairs. Every time he "transitions" he has to check out the new flooring and quite often will just leap over some offending flooring. It is just too funny to watch!

As for being on the counter....well....that has happened many times. He'll actually sit and look up at it and meow, then put his front paws up like he's looking on the counter. If I don't get the hint he jumps up himself, but for the most part I just put him up myself. :rolleyes: We have some serious gouging in some of the cabinets from when Tubby would jump up and I'm hoping to avoid anymore since Terry was less than happy when we first discovered the ones from Tubby.

He is just such a goofy, silly boy and sure has brought plenty of entertainment to the house. :D

Edwina's Secretary
06-03-2005, 10:57 AM
I think CJ needs a platform to make it easier for him to drink from the kitchen sink. Poor thing having to balance so....:rolleyes: ;)

Perhaps Debbie, you could build something for him to stand on while drinking?

primabella
06-03-2005, 11:14 AM
That's a great picture of CJ drinking water.
They're beautiful kitties. :)

lv4dogs
06-03-2005, 11:17 AM
What sweet kitties!

cruisetime
06-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Very pretty kitties!!! :) :) Mine would sure love to go outside - I need to make something for them like you have.. My Meka would love to drink water from the faucet but Max has been stopping her from getting up on the counter in the mornings - he is seeming to want to take over ownership of me... :) Ahh to be owned by cats... Debbie

jazzcat
06-03-2005, 11:53 AM
So cute! I love watching CJ walk so cautiously around the counter.

Miss Peanut is as beautiful as ever.