PDA

View Full Version : I love Shilo.

jenluckenbach
06-02-2005, 07:53 PM
I simply adore my sweet foster Shilo.
(no, you do not have to try to convince me to keep him, I have no intention of going to 16 cats)

But he is such a sweetheart and love bug. The best lap cat ever. He truly deserves a family that can appreciate all his gifts.

He love bites my nose, he smooshies my face, he reaches up and puts a paw on my face (I think of it as a kitty hug). He is constantly on Charlie's lap or laying on the bed with him. Keep in mind that with the fosters living separately he does not see us ALL the time. And this is exactly why he needs a home of his own. A home that will love him 24/7, not just when it is his turn. :(

I really want to inroduce him to my cats. After all, I am having peeing (and pooping) issues right now with mine so what would it matter to have a strange cat among them! (Darned cats :mad: ) but then I think, why push the envelope? :(

Why can't people look past the kittens and see the best cat they will ever have the pleasure of living with? (of course, I will gladly foster him forever, if needed ;) )

So.............does anyone need a kitty?

catmandu
06-02-2005, 09:47 PM
HE COULD COME,UP TO THE FOUND CAT HOTEL.AND TAKE ROSCOES PLACE,AS ROSCOE WENT OUT,AND FOUND HIMSELF,A NEW HOME,THAT HE DOES NOT,HAVE TO SHARE,WITH 13 OTHER CATS.WE ARE PRAYING,THAT SHILOH,CAN FIND,THAT FURR EVER HOME,THAT HE NEEDS,AND DESERVES,SO BADLY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/4Edwina.jpg

COME ON OVER SHILOH,THERES ROOM,FOR ONE MORE.

catnapper
06-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
So.............does anyone need a kitty?

YES! Jen Luckenbach does! I think he needs to be #16 (even though you said you don't want people telling you that -- what did you think we were going to say?) ;)

But what good am I? Here I am with Flutter on my lap and I'm two seconds from taking her to bed with me (bad idea Kim!)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Awww.....Shilo sure sounds like a real sweety and I'm sure he'll find his furrever home soon, and it will be the best home ever....especially if it's yours. ;) Oops, wasn't supposed to say that. ;) :o :D

catcrazylady
06-03-2005, 06:39 AM
Jen he sounds like a wonderful and very special kitty. I sure hope he finds a wonderful forever home soon but if he doesn't then we all know he is well loved right where he is. If that happens to be forever....well...you know...thats alright with us!!!:D :D :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-03-2005, 07:02 AM
If only I lived closer....! Do you have a pic of Shilo?

cruisetime
06-03-2005, 08:14 AM
We adopted two cats that were over a year old and you are right - people really go for the kittens but I knew from experience with friends that the "cute" wears off in about 5-6 months and you have to go through all the non cute "kitten stages" with claws scratching you everywhere and training etc. Too bad more people don't realise that it is easier to get a cat a year or more old than to try out having a kitten. Love to see pictures of Shilo. :) Debbie

momcat
06-03-2005, 08:40 AM
Hey there, JenLeckenbach! There's no question that you have fallen completely in love with Shilo but that's what we cat lovers tend to do. And from my own experience, it doesn't take much at all. From what you said, it sounds like Shilo has taken to you too. And that makes things even tougher. May Shilo find kitty heaven in a loving and caring furever home... could it be yours?????