PDA

View Full Version : Dawgie Questions!

zippy-kat
02-04-2002, 03:31 PM
Why don't they make dog biscuits that taste like a mailman's leg?

If diamonds are a women's best friend why do men have to settle for a dog?

Which ones are the kibbles and which ones are the bits?

When dog food is new and better tasting, who tests it? And how do the testers let you know that it's better tasting?

Why does everyone like the smell of puppy breath? And if the puppies only drink their mother's milk, why does their breath always smell like bacon?

How come a dog hates it when you blow in its face but hangs its head out the window when you are driving?

Why is a dog so jumpy if you lightly touch its tail yet it feels nothing when it bangs it repeatedly on the kitchen table?

:D :p :D

ramanth
02-04-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
Why is a dog so jumpy if you lightly touch its tail yet it feels nothing when it bangs it repeatedly on the kitchen table?

LMAO!!!

Or in Kia's case, she repeatedly hits the coffee table. I wince everytime.

jennifert
02-04-2002, 04:17 PM
Those are too funny!!

If diamonds are a women's best friend why do men have to settle for a dog?

I don't agree with this one!! I think woman are getting the shaft here! Dogs are WAY better than diamonds!! And worth millions more!!
:)

lynnestankard
02-04-2002, 04:57 PM
Here she is again - Hi Zippy.

Everyone who's ROFL - quick nip round to the Cat General- she's at it there too!!!

Well Done Zippy. :D :D

Lynne

zippy-kat
02-04-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Here she is again - Hi Zippy.

Everyone who's ROFL - quick nip round to the Cat General- she's at it there too!!!

Well Done Zippy. :D :D

Lynne

LOL
HI LYNNE! ;)

:D :o :D

Gepansy
02-04-2002, 05:30 PM
:D

LoudLou
02-04-2002, 06:17 PM
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/jump.gif Just TOO funny!!! Although I have to agree with jennifert
Dogs are better than Diamonds!

aly
02-04-2002, 10:57 PM
I'd rather have a dog than a million diamonds!!

Those are really funny Tonya :D

Pam
02-05-2002, 06:02 AM
How come a dog hates it when you blow in its face but hangs its head out the window when you are driving?
This one really cracks me up! How true!!! :D :D It was really, really windy around here yesterday and I watched Bella in the yard sniffing the wind as her ears were flat out at 90 degree angles from the wind. She looked so regal standing there sniffing and sniffing, but if someone had come along and blown in her face she would have run away! :D

purrley
02-05-2002, 01:01 PM
This is so cute - Tess just hates it when I blow on her - she'd take my nose right off it I let her:D :D and I bet she'll really be wantin to hang her head out the window, that is when it gets warm enough to:D

Gepansy
02-05-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat

......Maybe they think human breath smells bad!:D :p :rolleyes: :eek: ;)