PDA

View Full Version : Casper Noogie

jackiesdaisy1935
02-04-2002, 09:50 AM
Well casper this is the first time I have ever seen a 'black bear hamster' and you are just precious. What a pretty little girl you are, does your MoM let you pick what program to watch on the remote? LOL Congratulations sweet, sweet, Casper our sweetest, prettiest, littliest, cutest, most fun, Very Best Pet of the Day. Hugs and Kisses to you.

zippy-kat
02-04-2002, 01:17 PM
Hey Casper! What a cutie! Congrats on your special day--hope they let ya hog the remote all you want! lol

tatsxxx11
02-04-2002, 01:52 PM
Hi Casper Noogie! What an adorable photo! Your picture had m e falling off my chair! And what great composition. We can really see how itsy bitsy teeny weeny you are next to that big, bad remote!! Now, c'mon, fess up! You're checking out Animal Planet, aren't you???:D You are my "first" Black Bear hammie too! What a precious little peanut you are! What a lucky, lucky human! Now, just don't sit there spinning your wheel. Get off the couch and tell all your pals. You are the one, the only, the sweetest, most adorable TV watching Black Bear hammie Monday Pet of the Day! Have a very happy, treat filled day of hammie celebration!! And Casper, I just want to plant kisses all over those tiny little feet...how cute!!

lizbud
02-04-2002, 02:54 PM
CASPER NOOGIE ,
I LOVE your name ,little Black Bear Hammie.
What a Sweet, Precious sight you are!!!
Congratulations Little One on being honored
today as our PET OF THE DAY !!!

Logan
02-04-2002, 06:40 PM
Casper Noogie, you are so very cute!!! I have never had a black bear hamster before, although I have had many others. What unique coloring, and a terrific personality!! Do you really enjoy watching tv??? Hope you tune into Animal Planet or something good!!! :D
Congratulations to you and your human, who told your story so well, on being the Pet of the Day!!! :D