PDA

View Full Version : Gosh this just got much harder...

catnapper
06-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Ok, I am pleading, begging, IMPLORING you all....... will somebody PLEASE adopt Flutter before I totally lose my heart to her? She's the sweetest, loviest, most wonderful kitten I've ever met in my life, and she's stealing my heart all too quickly.

The attached video is the first attempts at integrating her with the rest of the household. It went surprisingly well, but I knew I was bringing her onto the bed when the right cat was up there - Allen. He's my big dude that fathers all the kittens. He's very loving and gentle, but will tell them who's boss without hesitation.

PS:
I've decided to keep the name Flutter since she already knows her name and answers to it immediately when you call her by it.

PPS: When he swats her, no worry, he's never once been aggressive to any kitten; and trust me, Pouncer put him through the wringer :D :p

catnapper
06-01-2005, 11:54 AM
You'd think that after being swatted by a guy twenty times bigger than you, that you'd stop... but nooooooo.... she wants to play some more :D

kittycats_delight
06-01-2005, 12:04 PM
I am at work and dying to see the videos but this bloody thing won't let me. I can't wait to get home and see. :D

Freckles
06-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Allen is such a tease.:)

catmandu
06-01-2005, 12:12 PM
OUCH,ALLEN,THAT HURT! I JUST WANT,TO BE YOUR LITTLE PAL,NOBODY,HAS TOO MANY FRIENDS,AND ONE DAY,I WILL BE ABLE,TO HELP YOU,IN YOUR OLD AGE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture326.jpg

jennifert9
06-01-2005, 12:37 PM
Oh gosh that cracked me up!!! When Flutter tenatively reached out her paw and touched Allen's hind leg!!! She has spunk that one! I love the videos!!!!! :D :D

catmandu
06-01-2005, 12:38 PM
THE FOUND CATS,ALL OVE FLUTTER,AND SAY,THAT THERES ALWAYS ROOM,FOR HER,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL.EVE POUNCETTE,AGREES.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture326.jpg

Jods
06-01-2005, 02:04 PM
I WANT HER!! I WANT HER!!! ME ME ME ME I wish there was some way... :(

Craftlady
06-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Cute videos :)

wolfsoul
06-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Aww that is the cutest thing ever! :D

orangemm
06-01-2005, 02:36 PM
That little girl is very frisky and brave!

You could tell Allen was kinda holding back, though....

ramanth
06-01-2005, 03:12 PM
She is so adorable! And funny! :D

jazzcat
06-01-2005, 03:17 PM
OMG, she is so cute!!! I love how she put her little paws up at Allen.

Kim, I can tell you 5 is a good number. I don't think my house could handle any more but 5 is good. I promised I wouldn't try to talk you into keeping more so that is all I will say for now.

catnapper
06-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Kim, I can tell you 5 is a good number. I don't think my house could handle any more but 5 is good. I promised I wouldn't try to talk you into keeping more so that is all I will say for now.
LOL... how am I not surprised to hear this? :D I'll make you a deal. Next time you think I should keep one (say when I'm moving onto #6) YOU have to adopt one too! :p

dukedogsmom
06-01-2005, 07:51 PM
That first one was so cute, I had to watch it twice. I want to take Flutter so badly. But, I don't think that's possible right now. She is such a doll.

jazzcat
06-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
LOL... how am I not surprised to hear this? :D I'll make you a deal. Next time you think I should keep one (say when I'm moving onto #6) YOU have to adopt one too! :p
Deal, but I promised hubby no more so we'll just be strong for each other.

You really needed another little girl to help balance out things anyway. ;) :D

rg_girlca
06-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey Kim & Lori, I promised my hubby after Poppy that there would be no more and look what it got me.:D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/p8b891b4c9209e3b811fd2c9a2b0f4da0/f3f1d3bf.jpg

Kim, I would take Flutter in a heartbeat if I could.
Don't worry, I'm sure she will find a wonderful loving forever home.:)

krazyaboutkatz
06-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca

Kim, I would take Flutter in a heartbeat if I could.
Don't worry, I'm sure she will find a wonderful loving forever home.:) I think that she's already found her new home with Kim.;)

Fllutter sure is adorable.:D

christa
06-02-2005, 07:03 AM
LOL . . . that looks so *violent* but I know it's not ;) . . . that's exactly how Josie acted with Brodie when he was tiny . . . she slammed him into a wall one time . . . the only time I was really concerned :eek:

FLUTTER IS SO ADORABLE! And so tough! And brave! Very special little girl!

:D

QueenScoopalot
06-02-2005, 09:07 AM
There's something so adorable about those (3) coal black paw pads on "Madame Flutter By"! :D Allen looks enormous next to the lil' girl...and Flutter seems fearless LOL!

LauraT7
06-03-2005, 07:52 PM
She's a persistant little thing, isn't she?

It so cute how she keeps 'pushing' Allen -
and yet he keep flicking that tail... it's so, so tempting....
little flutter just CAN't resist.....

that's a LOT of Purrsonality in that little package! What a cutie!

Laura, Fizzy and Pixel

finn's mom
06-03-2005, 08:37 PM
I love little Flutter, she's precious. I would adopt her if I could, but, I'm living at home with my parents.