PDA

View Full Version : What's Best Games for Our Dear Rats?

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 06:32 PM
hi all!

my rats, buttons and zippers... probably are getting bored just to run around over 30 minutes everday..(in balls, going toward to cats or away from... sometimes moved by cats) :eek: or walk into dark spots and play hide-and-seek...

...what else?? I would like to do something new with them! any ideas/suggestions? sometimes we don't think/know what others knows/thinks.. :D

jesse_3
06-22-2005, 11:58 PM
I would make fun little obstacle courses for them! Change them every day too!
Also, depending upon what your cage looks like, could you add a couple of shelves for them to climb on and a hammock or igloo for them to hide in?
Hope that helps! Good luck!

Flatcoatluver
09-10-2005, 07:48 PM
yeah i used to do that to and then i stopped having rats

Miss Z
09-26-2005, 12:41 AM
My rat Tia Maria loves to play tug of war with pieces of cloth. She's very strong and getz so excited that she squeals!!! I hope that you have lots of fun with your rats in the future! :D

Flatcoatluver
09-27-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Miss Z
My rat Tia Maria loves to play tug of war with pieces of cloth. She's very strong and getz so excited that she squeals!!! I hope that you have lots of fun with your rats in the future! :D
omg i would love to see tia playing tug of war try and take a pic. for me plz?

sandragonfly
09-30-2005, 12:36 AM
oh jesse! never noticed this until just tonight.. :o hmm, maze sounds good! :)

a tug war with buttons, I'll have to try, thanks miss z! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

by the way, zippers no longer with me.. :(