PDA

View Full Version : Spoke with Willie today!

kimlovescats
05-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Just got off the phone with our dear Willie (trayi52)!
She said she is doing better .... they finally got the A/C working in their temporary home as well as the refrigerator!;) Red Cross is helping them with some groceries, clothes and bedding ... so that has been appreciated as well.

Willie says she has already received a fun gift box for Dakota and several Wal-Mart and Target cards, and she is so grateful!!! I told her more were on the way!;) She says that Grover is finally settling in a bit and not hiding out quite as much. Poor widdle kitty!

The insurance company hasn't done anything yet as they are still having to go through and try and list (remember) EVERY single thing they had in their home! That is VERY DIFFICULT! But, the more you remember, the better you are reimbursed!

Oh .... she also says she has a laptop computer on its way ... so she will be posting from "home" soon! YIPPEE!!!!

Most of all, Willie asks that we keep the prayers coming!

((((HUGS))) Willie, WE LOVE YOU!

Kim:)

BitsyNaceyDog
05-31-2005, 03:57 PM
Thank you for the update, Kim.
Willie and her family remain in my prayers.

ramanth
05-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the update. :)

Continued hugs and prayers for Willie.

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 04:00 PM
good to hear the good.

take care willie, come back soon!!

hugs, me.. :)

PJ's Mom
05-31-2005, 04:10 PM
I love hearing some good news!

:) Good thoughts still on their way to Willie and family. :)

kimlovescats
05-31-2005, 06:44 PM
*Bump*;)

chocolatepuppy
05-31-2005, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the update! Willie is still in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad to hear things are progressing for her and her family. It will be nice to see her back here! :)

sammy101
05-31-2005, 07:02 PM
thankyou for the update!She must be overjoyed with all the gift cards!
Good Luck to you Willie,and good thouhts to you and your family
{{{hugs}}}

catmandu
05-31-2005, 07:10 PM
THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS ABOUT WILLIE,AND I HAD A FEELING,THAT THE INSURANCE COMPANIES,WRE NOT QUITE THE HELPFUL HENRYS,THAT THEY WOULD LIKE,YOU,TO THINK,THAT THEY ARE,AND ITS TOUCHING,TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ,ARE HELPING OUT,AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE PET TALKERS,ARE THE BEST.

countrycowgirl
05-31-2005, 09:09 PM
thank you so much for the update!... I am so glad to hear that she is doing better!!....many prayers coming your way willie!{{{{{hugs}}}}}

anna_66
05-31-2005, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the update.

Willie I'm glad to hear your doing ok. Take care and join us again when your able.

Oggyflute
05-31-2005, 11:03 PM
Glad to hear that things are starting to look up. Best thoughts and wishes to you Willie.:)

slick
05-31-2005, 11:22 PM
I've had a busy day at work and just catching up on PT now. Thank you so much for the uppydate. It sounds like things are getting done slowly but surely. I just can't imagine what a job is must be rebuilding after such a tragedy.

You are very much loved, Willie and I'm sending tons and tons of prayers and {{{hugs}}} your way.

krazyaboutkatz
05-31-2005, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the update Kim.:) Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are still being sent Willie's way.

dukedogsmom
05-31-2005, 11:48 PM
Thanks for letting us know! I'm hoping she got my card today. If not, it should be there tomorrow. I'll be glad when she gets her computer and can join us again.

gini
06-01-2005, 12:17 AM
What a task Willie has ahead of her. Thank you for updating us on how she is doing.

I cannot even imagine what she is going through now.

I hope that all of our cards cheer her up, at least a little bit.

Willie, you are so missed, I hope your new laptop comes in soon.

xxoo Gini

Killearn Kitties
06-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Glad to hear some news of Willie, thanks for that Kim. She is still in my thoughts. Good to know that Grover is coming round too.

Pam
06-01-2005, 05:45 AM
Thank you for reporting in with this Kim. Willie, you will have a lot of reading to do when you get back. Sending you lots of (((hugs))) in the meantime! :)

QueenScoopalot
06-01-2005, 06:39 AM
Glad you *bumped* this up Kim, as I would have missed it otherwise. The house tour threads that were posted a while back may be a great idea for Willie to recall all the things lost in that dreadful fire. Photographic evidence is terrific for claims. ;) I can't recall how long ago it was though that those threads started by Kim were up. :confused: I'm so happy to hear that things are OK with Willie. :) Edit: FOUND IT! :D
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51661&highlight=house+tours