PDA

View Full Version : I just spoke to LynneStankard

Killearn Kitties
05-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Lynne's daughter had a baby boy on 19 May. Everyone is well and I understand that the baby is gorgeous! :D

Unfortunately, Lynne has come home to a PC that can't find the internet. :eek: DISASTER!!! I'm sure that she will update us on the baby's vital statistics and show us a few photos from the CD full of photos that she brought back, just as soon as she can.

Welcome back Lynne!! :D

zippy-kat
05-31-2005, 04:24 PM
Oh, thanks for the uppiedate, KK!

Lynne is one of my favorites here and it's been awhile since we've heard anything from her. Glad to know everyone is in tip-top condition!

Looking forward to hearing from you, Lynne!

Edwina's Secretary
05-31-2005, 05:08 PM
Thanks Karen for letting us know. I've been so very worried both about her and her daughter.

Good to hear all is well and safely delivered! :D ;) :D

Cincy'sMom
05-31-2005, 05:43 PM
I was just thinking of Lynne the other day. Glad to hear all is well!

Karen
05-31-2005, 05:58 PM
Yay! Another successful delivery for the Pet Talk family! Send Lynne our love, and tell her we miss her!

lizbud
05-31-2005, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the update on Lynne.:) I was concerned also. It
has been a long time since we last heard from her. It's good
to know all is well.

kimlovescats
05-31-2005, 06:44 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Granny Lynne!!!:D

jenluckenbach
05-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Lynne!!! Can't wait to hear from you! And congratulations! :D:D

krazyaboutkatz
05-31-2005, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the update. I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing well. We miss you Lynne. Take care.:)

gini
06-01-2005, 12:19 AM
I have really missed Lynne too........but WOW what a reason to be away from Pet Talk for a while.

She is now a GRAND MOTHER.............two brand new babies to chortle over on Pet Talk.

Do you think these kids have enough Aunties?

Barbara
06-01-2005, 02:51 AM
Add me to the group missing Lynne! Thanks for updating. And Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! to Lynne and the following two generations:)

ramanth
06-01-2005, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the update! :) Congrats to Grandma Lynne and Daughter! :D

slick
06-01-2005, 08:28 AM
Karen, many thanks for the uppydate. She has been on my mind for a long time. Great news about the baby. Lynne, get that 'puter fixed and come back. I miss you!!

lbaker
06-01-2005, 08:34 AM
There can never be "too many Aunties" :D Some of us may be an Auntie Mame type, some like dear, fuzzy Aunt Martha - always with choca chip cookies coming out of the oven but "too many"? NEVER! Oh baby bliss, how wonderful :)

jazzcat
06-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the update. I'm glad everyone is well.

Congrats Lynne and I look forward to having you back and seeing those new grandbaby pictures.

LoudLou
06-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Congratulations! Glad to hear that all is well. Looking forward to stories and pictures of your grandson.

LOUD Louie & The Beans send their love.

davidpizzica
06-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Karen, thank you for the great update on lynne! It's really good to hear that everyone is doing okay especially her grandson. Lynne, hurry up and get that computer straightened out and come back to PT!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-01-2005, 01:47 PM
LYNNE get that computer fixed and get back on PT!!! ;) We need pictures and stories!!!

You are missed LOTS!!!:D

Vio&Juni
06-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Congrats, Lynne!

We miss you here!

AmberLee
06-01-2005, 08:59 PM
So glad to hear the the grandbaby is happy and healthy. :) So sorry to hear that the puter will keep us from photos of same for a while. :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Oh Congratulations, Lynne!!! Thanks so much for the uppydate, Karen! I've thought of Lynne often since she was here in the Chicago area and we had hoped to meet up while she was here, but I knew she was busy helping out and I've been ridiculously busy too, so the meeting just never worked out. Hopefully she'll be coming back for a visit and we'll be able to get together.

Lynne, I'm so glad your daughter and your new grandson are well! I know it was a long hard pregnancy but knowing he is healthy makes it all worth it. :D

sirrahbed
06-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Thank you Karen - for the news about Lynne. There have been several people I noticed no posting from - and so, glad tio hear about Lynne who is such a sweetheart.

Congratulations sister Grandma!! I KNOW how proud you must be feeling because we are in the same shoes:D

Coming home to sick computer?? I would paniic:eek: :eek: Isn't it interesting what a precious tie to the world we have with our internet. Lynne - hope to see posts from YOU again very soon!:D
Yes, and pictures of grandbaby:D :D

Randi
06-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the update, Karen. I hope she'll get back online soon, I miss her too.

Congratulations if you see this, granny!! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-04-2005, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Randi
Thanks for the update, Karen. I hope she'll get back online soon, I miss her too.

Me ditto ;) :) !!
Congrats to another new grandma!!