PDA

View Full Version : Where do you want to go?

PJ's Mom
05-31-2005, 11:31 AM
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would go to Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Scotland. :) I've wanted to go to Australia since I was a kid and if I went, I don't think I'd ever come back. :D

Suki Wingy
05-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Hmm... so glad I saw this :rolleyes:
Perth, Australia
Windhoek, Namibia
Botwana
Egypt
U.K.
All 50 states
and those are only the very top!

barclaysmom
05-31-2005, 11:47 AM
I would go to Italy, Thats where I'm getting married, ya know.

Samantha Puppy
05-31-2005, 12:02 PM
I'd go back to Scotland and England. I'd also like to go to: France, Germany, Austria, Italy, St. Lucia, Grand Cayman, California, Hawaii and Japan.

elizabethann
05-31-2005, 01:25 PM
In the United States, I'd like to go to the Grand Canyon. Ever since The Brady Bunch went to the Grand Canyon, I've always wanted to go. Oh, and Alaska.

Outside the U.S.:

Poland
Italy
France
England
Bora Bora
Egypt
Africa

Not sure if I'll ever get to any.

manda_moo87
05-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Italy, Greece, California, New York, Hawaii, Ontario, England, Ireland, Egypt, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. :)

LorraineO
05-31-2005, 01:42 PM
Well,, I kinda travelled 90% of Europe arleady,, so I would like to explore my own country in depth,,, Canada!!!

cali
05-31-2005, 01:48 PM
I have been all over Canada, to Finland and the US . I would like to go to Scotland and Irland most.

k9krazee
05-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Well...this summer I am going to Europe so I can't say that....I would LOVE to go to Australia and France though!!!

CountryWolf07
05-31-2005, 02:56 PM
California
Texas
Hawaii
The Virgin Islands - St. Thomas/St. Croix
Australia
Ireland
Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming
Montana

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-31-2005, 03:02 PM
Nobody wants to see Belgium :( ?? Believe me, it is a beautiful country!!

I'd love to go to Ireland, Portugal, India, Thailand, etc..... :D

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 03:11 PM
belgium then!! :)

bahamas to swim with dolphins.. italy to see my great grandfather's lifehood there! and a state somewhere... that has a huge real used bus that is a fish tank! :eek:

my list is longest than santa claus! :rolleyes: :)

Oggyflute
06-01-2005, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would go to Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Scotland. :) I've wanted to go to Australia since I was a kid and if I went, I don't think I'd ever come back. :D

You would love it down under mate.:D

One thing I haven't done in my travels is go to an African safari park. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Italy, New Zealand, Canada, Washington DC, and Alaska to name a few...;)

finn's mom
06-01-2005, 01:20 PM
I'd go anywhere with the right person or people. :) I've been really wanting to go somewhere with clear water, though. What with living on a lake and visiting Folly Beach, it's making me want to be around water all the time, but, I only like to swim in pretty, clear water. :) I'd love to go back to Washington for a bit, and, Germany, as well. Greece, Italy, Spain, Thailand, Australia, France, you name it, I want to go. :)