PDA

View Full Version : Go Rams!

Kfamr
02-03-2002, 05:12 PM
YES THE RAMS ARE going to will the superbowl. even Simba KNOWS so!
GO RAMS!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/15740268/30577751YJXMgzfZQQ
:D:D

Kfamr
02-03-2002, 05:44 PM
If the pats win a donkey's behind will be POTD.

slleipnir
02-03-2002, 06:04 PM
Conan did 'expiraments', showing the rams win, so that means the rams will win. LOL -doesn't like football and doesn't really care-

Kfamr
02-03-2002, 06:04 PM
lol... a pepsi one came on and i said "EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!" even though it is kind hard to yell or anything im really sick :( i woke up this morning hardly being able to breath and i was coughing and gagging. I think its bronchitis, i get it like every year:(

Kfamr
02-03-2002, 06:14 PM
*LOL* thats too cute, STL, do you have AIM or AOL?

Gepansy
02-03-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
lol... a pepsi one came on and i said "EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!"

Have you seen the new Brittany Spears pepsi commercial?

slleipnir
02-03-2002, 07:23 PM
-shudders at thought of britney spears-

Gepansy
02-03-2002, 07:47 PM
*LOL*, I don't like Brittany Spears either, but alot of other singers have been on pepsi commercials.:D ;)

Kfamr
02-03-2002, 07:55 PM
Britney makes me sick. Her voice is totally computerized, her hair is fake (her hair is really short, they put extensions in), her face is nothing but make-up ( she really has bad acne), and obviously she has a fake chest. Shes trashy yes she is supposed to be a role model for people my age. Anyways, the Rams are looseing =[ i shut the game off i dont really care to see it.:(

slleipnir
02-03-2002, 08:03 PM
I think she used to be ok, then she started dressing all ****y..

michelene
02-03-2002, 08:23 PM
Chuck, Richard and I loved the herding cats commercial!! We caught it because the Titans were playing in the superbowl.

Pleeeeease don't shave Spencer!!!

thelmalu99
02-03-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
-shudders at thought of britney spears-

Double shudder here, slleipnir...don't very much care for football myself, but Chuck, I really did enjoy that clip. I thought I saw Spencer in there somewhere...:D

Gepansy
02-03-2002, 09:12 PM
LOL, I guess most of us (including me)really hate Brittany!
She was ok at first, but then started acting like the rest of them.

Kfamr
02-03-2002, 09:18 PM
The Rams lost. im crying this really sucks.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

aly
02-03-2002, 10:23 PM
Well I didn't even know who was in the Superbowl until reading this post so you can tell how much I follow football. I had to work all day anyway. It was nice and slow after the Superbowl started. We got to sit on our behinds and play with puppies :) Great stress reliever.

ramanth
02-04-2002, 09:28 AM
I don't follow football religiously, but I like to watch them. When two teams go that I don't normally route for, then I cheer for the underdogs. In this case, I was hoping the Patriots would win.

Not too mention the empathy I had for the Patriots player who lost his brother in the WTC.

Even my pastor was praying for the Patriots! :D

This years SuperBowl fell on my Dad's birthday so we had a good sized party. He was cheering for the Patriots too and he said it was a good birthday present that they won. Silly guy.

SPENCER: That cat herding commercial is my all time fave of SuperBowl commercials.

I was dissapointed in the number of commercials they had. I adored the Budwieser Clydesdales bowing to New York. The Bud-light falcon was the one that made me laugh the hardest.

I did see the Bunny and Guinea Pig Blockbuster one. LOL!

purrley
02-04-2002, 09:32 AM
Kfamr - sorry about your Rams - I'm a Patriot fan myself:) :) :)

purrley
02-04-2002, 09:33 AM
Ya'll see the Budweiser Ad with the Clydesdales - it gave me goose bumps - I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
02-04-2002, 09:53 AM
Hey, Hey, Hey, some of us were for the Patriots. What a good game and they pulled it out in the last seconds. Exciting game to watch.
Jackie
Loved most of the commercials.

purrley
02-04-2002, 10:25 AM
I would have cheered for the RAMS if they had stayed where they belong - IN LA:p

AdoreMyDogs
02-04-2002, 11:38 AM
I am not a sports fan in even the slightest way. I actually did turn the game on and pause the game (with Tivo) and then fast forward through the game and watch the commercials :) I saw a few really good comercials before I got tired of watching TV. There was this comercial for Budweiser that had me and my hubby laughing SO hard :) In fact, he was drinking soda and he took a big gulp and nearly shot the whole mouthful of vernors all over the coffee table :)

It was the comercial where a guy's watching TV and his wife is calling to him from the upstairs bedroom....she says, "I've got my black teddy on", he says, "sure, I'll be there in a bit", and then she says, "I've put the satin sheets on the bed" and he says in an uninterested voice, "ok, just wait, I'll be there in a bit" then she adds, "I have budweiser beer" and he bolts up the stairs while stripping his clothes off quickly, takes a stag leap onto the slippery satin sheets, and slides right off out through the bedroom window :D LOL LOL LOL Hehehehe...his boxers get caught in a tree and, being nude, holds a welcome mat to cover his privates :D Hahahaha....laughing just thinking about it :D They did a good job on that comercial I think :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the superbowl and the commercials :) I wish I had seen some of the comercials that you folks mentioned. Chuck, I did see the one for EDS last year...the one where they were cat wranglers...HILARIOUS! That was also amazingly well done!

purrley
02-04-2002, 11:47 AM
My age has been shown;)

ramanth
02-04-2002, 11:56 AM
Showing my age... I never knew they moved from LA to St. Louis. *laughs*

Logan
02-04-2002, 01:33 PM
I was thrilled for the Patriots last night, and was so happy that it was actually a thrilling game for a change!! I have so many new Massachusetts friends....how could I not pull for the Patriots?? My friend, Patti, lives in Foxboro, and when we were there, she toured us over to the new/old stadiums and I have pictures of them. She was beside herself this morning!! Who could blame her???

I saw very few of the commercials, but the Bud Light, with the wife in the teddy, upstairs, Leslie, was my absolute favorite!!!! I laughed my head off!!! :D

purrley
02-04-2002, 01:38 PM
I missed the Teddy commercial - where was I ??? musta dosed off for a couple minutes:D :D

Gepansy
02-04-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by SpencerTheLion
...did anyone see the hamster and wabbit on the Blockbuster commercial?

My mom and dad saw it while watching the game, I didn't:(
but really want to...it sounds soooo cute!

*LabLoverKEB*
02-04-2002, 10:11 PM
LOL, Leslie!!!:D :D I saw that commercial, too, and thought it was pretty funny!:) :D

kobieeli
02-04-2002, 11:44 PM
Unlike most women, I actually watch the game instead of the commercials! [B]Patriots rock!