PDA

View Full Version : Man, I feel BAD!!!

slleipnir
05-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Last Sunday at flyball...Zeke kinda was running off and one of the people tried to grab him but went the wrong way and crashed into him (or he crashed into her I guess) anyway...she was limping. I got an email saying her knee is swollen, and is using crutches now. I guess she torn some stuff and needs a week off work as it's her driving foot?

-sigh- she told me it wasn't my fault, or Zeke's and these things happen...but I feel so bad! I don't know why but I do :( I'm really sad that she got hurt cause of my dog...-sigh- I'm gonna email her later and see how she is feeling..

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 01:33 AM
hey audrey :)

you walking to her, and say, "hey, let me twist your knee for fun..." or "I don't like you so I'd punch you into your knee." *tearing her up*... ARE the only times you should feel bad! :)

I'm sure zeke's faster than you and it was too late for you to stop him and *there* you go said, "...but went wrong way" -it wasn't you. hence, not your fault. it just happens, she'll live this through!

and smile with me! :) :) how's she feeling now, by the way? :D
..gina

Sweetness
05-31-2005, 02:37 AM
it's ok. i had a dog once and she came a runnin at me and couldnt stop and ran smack dab into me and i fell and hurt my leg and i hollared in pain and she did too, and i said shadey baby come here sweety and she wouldnt come to me....i dunno if she thought i hurt her, or if she thought she did something bad and didnt want me angry or something. how is your friend doin she will be fine.

cloverfdx
05-31-2005, 08:58 AM
Ah the joys of trying to catch run aways. I hope the girl is ok, it is no ones fauat Audrey {{Hugs}}.

I was hit from behind by 2 full grown Boxers who were running flat out at the park once and i thought i had cracked ribs, i can laugh about it now but at the time it was terrible lol.

Flyball injurys are always interesting :D.

cookieluver7
05-31-2005, 03:27 PM
How is she doing now? It doesn't seem like it was your fault. Accidents happen and I'm sure that this girl understands that. There is no need to feel bad, it's not like she won't live. (((HUGS)))