PDA

View Full Version : Yikes.. My Hairball...(?!?)

sandragonfly
05-30-2005, 08:48 PM
..hi :D have anything like this happened to you before?

around this afternoon, I was laying on my 'layered bed'... no, I couldn't hear but I could see all of my cats (except one everyone was looking at!), I glanced over...

oh no...don't wrench yourself! I can't...get up...again! :eek: *wrenching...wreeenching*

please...please don't.. guess this time, I'll have to watch the whole thing and have that undigested food gulped again! by the same cat or other..

*yuuuuk!* something flew out...blobbed on carpet... a black hairball came out of white fluffy cat!

that sure got me stood up... tch. :eek: my hairs!! that big too...awesome. :D whew..

anyone? :)

catmandu
05-31-2005, 09:14 AM
AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,TTHERE SHOULD BE A CAT BARF ZONE,AS THE MEEZERS,BOLT DOWN,THIER FOOD,AND THEN LOSE,IT JUST AS FAST,ESPECIALLY,AS POUNCETTE WOLFS,THE FOOD DOWN,AND THEY HAVE,TO BE FAST,TO GET THIER SHARE.I WISH,THAT I HAD A NICKEL,FOR EVEY TIME,THAT I HAVE STEPPED INTO SOMETHING,AS THEY PUKE,IN THE DOORWAY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture246.jpg

jenluckenbach
05-31-2005, 12:32 PM
Maybe the white cat washes a black cat quite often??

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 02:22 PM
well there's a small spot by the bed where I wipe my hairoots off my pillows or if ever find any, (annoy have them laying on my skins!) :D roll them into balls so I can see it to pick them up in next morning to throw them away! so you don't have to get up and walk to the trash a couple of times...but guess I did not and that fluffy found them.. it wasn't pretty big! but my hair? :eek: :)