PDA

View Full Version : A gift for Sirrahsim...

Kfamr
05-30-2005, 06:47 PM
I asked Missy's mom, Debbie, to supply me with some pictures to make this. It's not the greatest but I thought maybe Missy and Paul, as well as the rest of the family, would enjoy it. :) I can change anything at any moment so if you want something added or different, let me know. :)

Hopefully it loads fine for everyone...
Tyler (http://www.petevents.com/~simba/tyler.wmv)

And it's still loading on the webserver as I post this, so give it a while..

catnapper
05-30-2005, 06:56 PM
Wow... thats a wonderful gift. I love the music!

gini
05-30-2005, 07:22 PM
KayAnn, what a sweet thing for you to do. I had tears in my eyes as I watched it. The music is wonderful.

I know their family will love this.

petslover
05-30-2005, 07:36 PM
That was great. They will appreciate that. The music went perfect too.

QueenScoopalot
05-30-2005, 07:53 PM
What a sweet movie, and wonderfully done. :) :) :) That's a great keepsake for Missy and the Sirrah clan. ;) BRAVO! :D

sirrahbed
05-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Oh Kay that is the most beautiful thing!! I LOVE IT!! I cried and cried watching it - good tears. I have it saved to my drive to keep. I can't wait for Missy to see it:D It is still early morning there and I hope she logs on and sees it (if Tyler gives her time!!). If not, I will play it for her when I get there.
Again, thank you so very much! This was very sweet of you to use your talent to make this gift for Missy and Paul. :D :D It really is very beautifully done.

finn's mom
05-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Very nice, I've always loved that piece of music! :)

sirrahbed
05-30-2005, 08:42 PM
I have watched it over and over now and it is wonderful!! The music is Pachelbel's Canon (http://www.helander.se/stefan/pachelbel/) and is a piece that Missy loves - also had it played at her wedding!

kittycats_delight
05-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Kay, You are a sweetheart. That is such an amazing keepsake. I know the entire family will treasure that for years to come. You did good girl. I would love to see Missy's face when she sees it. :D The music is lovely and fits perfectly with the slides. Well done once again Kay.

catmandu
05-30-2005, 09:13 PM
ASAN OLDER FELLOW,I AM ALWAYS AMAZED,AT WHAT TEN YEARS AGO,OR EVEN FIVE,WOULD HAVE TAKEN EXPERTS,HOURS TO DO.THAT IS SIMLPY A WONDERFUL THNG,THAT YOU HAVE DONE,FOR TYLER,AND HIS FAMILY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos194.jpg

RAGNAR QUITE AGREES.

Tonya
05-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Wow, that was wonderful! Missy, you made such a beautiful pregnant woman and I'm sure an even more beautiful Mother. Welcome to the world, Tyler Joseph! :)

luvofallhorses
05-30-2005, 09:14 PM
That was beautiful, Kay. I am sure her and her family will love it! :)

kimlovescats
05-30-2005, 09:16 PM
What a beautiful and thoughtful gift! Love the music and every single photo! WOW!:eek: :)

gini
05-30-2005, 09:31 PM
KayAnn, is this correct? You have selected the music version that was composed by a 13 year old? Alyssa Hughes?

Absolutely beautiful, I have been playing all versions.

Also, have any of you recognized how absolutely beautiful Missy is? Of course, Tyler would be a handsome baby!

Sorry, this thread has really gotten to me.........thanks, Kay!

slick
05-30-2005, 09:47 PM
That piece of music is my absolute favourite in the whole wide world.

Kay that video was beautiful and sure to bring a tear to anyone who views it. Congrats on a job well done.

gini
05-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
I have watched it over and over now and it is wonderful!! The music is Pachelbel's Canon (http://www.helander.se/stefan/pachelbel/) and is a piece that Missy loves - also had it played at her wedding!

Slick, I could be wrong....but check out Debbie's resource.

slick
05-30-2005, 09:56 PM
Thanks Gini...I found it.
This music is so near and dear to me that I've made a special request that it be played at my memorial service.....(sorry, don't mean to bring this thread down....).
This is a happy thread.:D

krazyaboutkatz
05-30-2005, 10:11 PM
This is such a wonderful tribute to Missy and her son Tyler.:)

rg_girlca
05-30-2005, 10:22 PM
It's not the greatest you say!!!!

It is so beautiful and so well put together. Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.

Talk about LES when viewing that video. That will surely be treasured for many years to come.

Congratulations Kay on such a fabulous work of art.:)

green_chameleon_girl
05-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Kay thats absolutly beautiful!! Awesome job:eek: you have quite the talent, I hope Missy and family enjoy it!:)

luckies4me
05-31-2005, 12:36 AM
That is awesome!!! It actually made me cry. :o

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 02:21 AM
:confused: :( what music?

I wish people'd have time to subtitle the movie.. movie of pictures, I assume? can't see wmv here anyway.

this is the first time pet site(thread) that has kicked me out.. :eek: :) well, too bad. :(

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-31-2005, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
:confused: :( what music?

I wish people'd have time to subtitle the movie.. movie of pictures, I assume? (

This was a piece of classical music, Gina. So subtitles are not possible... . It is only on a thing like this, that I realise how bad it must be for you not to be able to hear anything.....:(

Kay, this is such a touching video! This will be treasure-forever for Tyler and his family!!

Kfamr
05-31-2005, 06:55 AM
I'm glad most of you like it. I wonder if Missy has seen it yet? :D
I don't know if anyone noticed, but in the beginning play's Tyler's little heart beat.

Sorry I can't make it to everyone's needs. I made it for Missy and her family, anyways. No one "kicked" anyone out.

4 Dog Mother
05-31-2005, 07:26 AM
Oh, Kay, how beautiful! I too had tears in my eyes as I watched. Makes me think of my own beautiful Christy and her pregnancy and now my own beautiful Jasmine. The joys are only beginning Harris family as I am sure you know!!!!!

Kay, you are such a talented young woman! How did you learn to do that? Wow, I am in such awe of you!

anna_66
05-31-2005, 08:12 AM
Another wonderful piece done by Kay, your talents never cease to amaze me:)

You've given them something they can cherish forver!

mina'smomma
05-31-2005, 11:32 AM
~grabbing tissues~ that is a beautiful present. I bet Missy and Paul are going to love it.

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 11:38 AM
:) don't worry, I won't take this personally.

because I can see everybody loves the work you, kay did, just that I wish I got to hear the music too, it wouldn't be as good as pictures with hearing the music.

but I've seen your, kay's artwork, photographs, I'm sure that gift is great too! darn.

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 02:55 PM
hi again!

I'm here in the lab and got to see the movie! great moving, kay...
the american flag shinning, a father looking at his first son.. ah..touching end! :)

can't wait to hear missy's (& paul's) reaction.. she'll love it!

ramanth
05-31-2005, 03:35 PM
That is so sweet of you Kay. :)

Corinna
05-31-2005, 03:38 PM
Kay ann it is a wonderful piece . Gina couldn't hear the music becouse of her deafness, and she was in a place the computer kept her off . It wasn't any thing personal. I'm glad she could finally see the pics.
Hurry up Missy and reply I'm dying like every one else to hear her reaction.

persianmom
05-31-2005, 03:41 PM
Thank-you so much. That was awesome to see and hear. To follow Missy and Paul through all of it. The picture of Paul holding Tyler and showing him to Missy bought tears to my eyes. It's hard to believe that my baby has one of his own.
Love persianmom
Carol Paul's mom

Sirrahsim
05-31-2005, 08:45 PM
oh my gosh Kay!!! that is so perfect:D :D :D :D I'm a teary mess right now:o :D Thank you so much for doing this for us. This is definately something that I will cherish as my little one grows:D

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 08:49 PM
hello missy (and paul)!! :)

glad you like it :D hug your lovely little tyler for me! :)

))hugs((

LuckiLab03
05-31-2005, 10:35 PM
beautiful :) that's so nice of you to make that movie for them. Tyler is such a handsome little man. :)