PDA

View Full Version : Cute Squirrel

dukedogsmom
05-30-2005, 04:28 PM
I had some leftover toast from breakfast and had tossed it outside. I almost hit the poor guy as I didn't see him until after I had tossed it. He came to investigate and took a whole slice with him to the bottom of a tree. I was trying to get some pics and he moved. I thought I wouldn't have a chance of getting any but he decided to perch on a branch. I can't believe it came out as well as it did. They hang out in the yard a lot because we put down bird seed and bread on occassion. He's so cute.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/053005_1.jpg

tikeyas_mom
05-30-2005, 04:40 PM
awww

CagneyDog
05-30-2005, 05:06 PM
Cute :)

I love squirrels, they are SO cute!

We feed them nuts all the time.

Uabassoon
05-30-2005, 05:25 PM
I wish we had squirrels out here. If I did, I'd feed them every day!

sandragonfly
05-30-2005, 07:35 PM
my squirrel!!! :eek:
!!!sooooooooo
cutteeteee!!!

and something different, val! :)

I remember I used to volunteer at a homeless shelter for about three months and squrriels were our neighbors! they come daily mornings and expecting for shelled-nuts from a few of bonded homelesses. it was sweet to watch them talking to each other.. very close to each other, a few squrriels would hop on their hands! homelesses were very, very respectful and patient... amazing months and this thread are making me missing them! :( :)

BitsyNaceyDog
05-31-2005, 07:16 AM
What a cutie he is. I love squirrels so much. They are one of my favorite animals.

PJ's Mom
05-31-2005, 09:30 AM
Peej loves squirrels! I would throw bread to them too but Bailey would eat it. :rolleyes:

Great pic!! :)

luvofallhorses
05-31-2005, 12:16 PM
What a cutie pie! :)

IRescue452
06-02-2005, 09:33 AM
I used to give them bagels covered in peanut butter and bird seed and watch them trip as they'd try to make it to the tree with an entire bagel. Our red squirrels and flying ones are smaller than the bagels. Squirrels are sooo cute.