PDA

View Full Version : Return from the Whitecoats

kittycats_delight
05-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Lilith and Vixen just returned from their dreaded vet appointment. The girls hate the vet and this was the first time to see this one. She was very nice though and very gentle too. They were both very good. Both girls are healthy as can be. They got their shots (icky) Vixen hissed when she got stuck. But Lilith took it like a trouper. Vixen is 6.8 lbs and is due to go in for a spay on June 14th. (nervous about that) and lady Lilith is 11.4 lbs. she weighs less than we thought but still a bit of a chucker. LOL

Overall everything is great. Vet gave them a clean bill of health. :D

catmandu
05-30-2005, 03:31 PM
THAT IS WODEROUS NEWS,THERE IS NOTHING,LIKE GETTING A CLEANBILL,OF HEALTH,FROM YOUR VET,TO MAKE EVERYTHING COPASETIC,AS THE LATE,GREAT MR.BOJANLES ROBINSON,WAS FOND,OF SAYING.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture367.jpg

kimlovescats
05-30-2005, 03:40 PM
Great news! Give them kitty kisses from me too!;)

sandragonfly
05-30-2005, 04:50 PM
*relieeeved!* have been seeing sad, wounded, bad news about every pet here! but here is the good one! and it's two!! I'm really happy foor you :)

let's not worry about the spay part, I'm sure it'll be allright, my friend. let us know how it goes, ok? yay, this is great! :)

jenluckenbach
05-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Glad everything is well with the kitties. Try not to worry about the spay, she will be fine.

kittycats_delight
05-30-2005, 08:50 PM
thanks everyone :D I really appreciate your support on my nervousness issue with the spay.

I am sure everything will be ok too just being an overprotective and nervous meowmie again. :D

rg_girlca
05-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Doesn't it make you feel real good when they get a clean bill of health. I't's letting you know what a great meowmie you are.

I know you can't help but worry when they go in for surgery, but your little Vixen will do just fine.

We will ALL be here holding your hand for support.:D

krazyaboutkatz
05-30-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm so glad to hear that they're both healthy.:) I'm sure that Vixen's spay will go smoothly too.:)

QueenScoopalot
05-31-2005, 06:48 AM
Happy news is always good to hear! And don't worry about that spay thing...just tell Vixen that at the same time she's getting spayed, hundreds of other girl kitties will be getting spaying as well! ;) :) Now to console meowmie. ;)

momcat
05-31-2005, 09:51 AM
Such good news about the vet check!!!!! Way to go, Meowmie! I can understand your case of the nervies over the spaying but not to worry, everything will be fine. Please remember that you're doing the right thing having this done. Since the vet says she's perfectly healthy, the surgery should go very well. Keep us updated?

kittycats_delight
05-31-2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks again everyone your support means soooo much. And you can bet I will keep you posted on the spay. :D

Thanks

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 02:31 PM
sure! when my friend's nervous, I think of them..so hugs! :)

*happily waiting to hear...*