PDA

View Full Version : Another loss for Sandra (tatsxxx11)

K9soul
05-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Please keep Sandra in your prayers again, as she has had yet another incredible loss to deal with, her dearest girl, Cody. (posted about in Dog Memorial). I just wanted to post something else here for those who don't keep up with the dog side as much, as I know Sandra is dear to many, many Pet Talkers. I truly cannot fathom how someone can be made to endure so much as Sandra has since January.

popcornbird
05-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Oh my gosh...:(:(:( I'm in Toronto right now, and only now got a chance to log onto PT from our hotel. What very sad and heartbreaking news to come to. Our dear Sandra has gone through so much lately. I wish so badly that there was something we could do to comfort her...to take away her pain. Darling Cody, your mommy misses you so much. Rest in peace, sweet pup. HUGS to you, Sandra. Please know that you are in my prayers at this very difficult time.

Vio&Juni
05-30-2005, 04:34 PM
And I was just thinking of Sandra today :( Maybe I felt she needed us.

Cody, be happy and healthy at the RB.

bluekat
05-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Oh gosh, that is just terrible.. :( {{{hugs to sandra}}} I can't even imagine how hard this must be for her.

RIP Cody, have fun at the RB :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-30-2005, 07:29 PM
I know, this is all so sad...I am so very sorry Sandra!!:(

K9soul
05-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Thank you all so much for your words of comfort and caring. I know it may be awhile before Sandra is able to come here and see your words, but I do know that when she does it will mean so very much to her. Cody was one of her greatest comforts during the time she has been grieving, and continues to grieve, the loss of her father and brother in January. To lose her now is a loss I cannot begin to fathom and it just seems to be asking too much for her to bear. Sandra has always made it a point to offer her words of caring, support, and consolation to everyone here in good times and bad. All we can do is offer our words of consolation and our prayers for her now, in her darkest hour. Please pray for her.

anna_66
05-31-2005, 08:25 AM
I've posted on the dog side but I wanted to post again here too.

Sandra please know that I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you and your whole family go through this rough time.

Love Anna

RICHARD
06-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Sandra,

Thoughts and prayers sent to you from the left coast.

One day at a time..

R and E

captain
06-01-2005, 01:06 AM
Sandra,

You are in my thoughts.

My {{{hugs}}} and prayers come to you across the miles.

Love always
Michelle

kimlovescats
06-01-2005, 01:12 AM
Oh Sandra, I am so very sorry!:(
May God's love comfort you during this very difficult time.

((((HUGS))))
Kim

dukedogsmom
06-01-2005, 01:47 AM
I hope you can come back to us one day, Sandra. You're terribly missed. You've been on my mind a lot since hearing about Cody. We're all here for you when you feel right about coming here, again.

AmberLee
06-01-2005, 08:51 PM
:( :( :(

Sandra,

Holding you and yours in our thoughts and prayers. Remember that love triumphs.

{{{Gentle hugs}}}

AmberLee

Purrs and headbumpies from Livvy and Cassy, too.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Oh Sanda, I am so terribly sorry to hear about Cody.

{{{hugs}}} {{{hugs}}} and more {{{hugs}}} to you. :(

RobiLee
06-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Sandra....I'm thinking about you. I haven't been able to post because I just feel like I can't find the right words. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl, Cody. I will miss her so much.

Lots of hugs...Robin :(

gemini9961
06-01-2005, 09:46 PM
I'm so sorry....hugs your way.

wolflady
06-01-2005, 10:46 PM
:(
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Cody. It's so incredibly hard to lose our beloved furbabies, but please know that you know have an angel waiting for you at the bridge...

You're in my thoughts and prayers dear heart.

**hugs**
Karen

lizbud
06-02-2005, 10:18 AM
I think of Sandra & family most everyday and pray that peace
and comfort are given to her during this sad time of loss. What
makes this doublely tragic & sad is that Sandra is one who offers
so much comfort to others when they are grieving & I feel so
helpless to return it to her when she's in need.:(

So, I'll just hope and pray that that God brings peace & comfort
to one who is such a comfort to others. {{{Hugs}}} We are all
thinking of you Sandra & wish you well.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-02-2005, 10:20 AM
Poor Sandra.... , when it rains, it pours, he :(
Lots of hugs for you!!

K9soul
06-02-2005, 08:19 PM
I got a message from Sandra tonight and she wanted me to express to you all how very much your words have meant to her. She hasn't been able to read all the messages in memorial yet, but plans to tomorrow.

Please, please let everyone know how truly grateful I am to them all for showing such respect and love for my baby girl. I'm at a loss right now as to what to say to them all.

She said Cody took a downhill turn suddenly, got extremely ill, and within hours was gone. :( :(

dukedogsmom
06-03-2005, 07:50 AM
I'm hoping that we can make her stronger with our support. I wish there were more that we could do for her.

anna_66
06-03-2005, 09:41 AM
I'm really glad you've heard from her, I've been worried.
Dear Sandra if there's anything at all I can help with please don't hesistate to ask.