PDA

View Full Version : What's your bad luck??

Toby's my baby
05-30-2005, 02:23 PM
What's your bad luck? It can be anything from, getting sick often or on special occasions to forgetting you purse/bilfold at home and not remebering til your at the checkout...

Whats your bad luck?

I think my bad luck is, whenever on of our pets gets hurt it;s on a Sunday. EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! There hasn't been ONE time when it wasnt on a Sunday, When Allie (old dog) got shot it was a sunday, when Allie got ran over it was a sunday, when Cassie got attacked it was a sunday, when maggie was kicked in the head by my horse, it was a sunday :o

LKPike
05-30-2005, 02:59 PM
my bad luck would be: service.

no matter what restaurant, I don't care how good the rating they have - The service ALWAYS sucks for me.

If its not service, its bad food.

Maybe thats why we don't eat out so often :rolleyes:

Suki Wingy
05-30-2005, 10:31 PM
leeving my house keys in a different bag!:mad:

Uabassoon
05-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Locking the keys in my truck!

Maryon
05-31-2005, 01:07 AM
I've done THAT one before....it was on a symphonic band tour, and we had to get a locksmith to drive all the way out to the middle of nowhere....cost a bit more than an arm and a leg. Boy, did I learn my lesson.....
--M

DJFyrewolf36
05-31-2005, 01:53 AM
My car...

Seems like when I want to do a simple thing (like an oil change) several things end up needing to be replaced. :p

It seems that soon, I will have a new car lol

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 01:57 AM
my bad luck.. :: july the twenty-seventh! :(

july 27th, 2003: two five days kittens died right before I woke up.

july 27th, 2004: one four months old kitten died right before I woke up...

july 27th, 2005: I'm never going to sleep and keep an eye close to everyone of my babies!! :o

Sweetness
05-31-2005, 02:17 AM
People close to me dying almost every year so far.

Pop-great uncle- died 7 yrs or so ago, the same day my mom found out she had hepatitus c, she died march 12, 2002,, 1 yr and 1 month later my 17 yr old cousin died, that christmas my baby cousin died, and 2 days after last christmas this man who was like a grandfather to me died....so i am just upset someone else close to me will die......

binka_nugget
05-31-2005, 02:40 AM
I'm extremely clumsy at work. I do the dumbest things.. :rolleyes: Today I dropped a tray of pretzels as I was putting them in the oven. The other day I was opening a can of coconut milk and dropped it. And the day before that, I dropped the shaker with a drink in it for no reason.. it wasn't slippery or anything.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-31-2005, 03:20 AM
My bad luck:
- I ALWAYS choose the wrong line at the supermarket; no matter how careful I look, my line is always slow, plain slow...:mad:
- My memory is getting so bad that if I do not note down EVEYTHING in my agenda, I simply forget it!! Terrible!!!

christa
05-31-2005, 07:02 AM
CARS!

Hubby & I have had car problems for the past 2 years (since we got married) . . . practically every week something goes wrong!

Just recently . . . came home to a flat tire last night . . . also, my back brakes are baaaaaad & need to be replaced soon. Hubby's gas guage has recently stopped working.

I won't go back any further than that . . . right now we've got an 800 dollar invoice for the dealership garage :rolleyes: And that's just for his car!

edit: Thought I'd add . . . they're not even old run down cars! They're both 99's . . . a Mercury Cougar & Pontiac Grand AM . . . two different "brands" and seems like when something happens to one, the same thing happens to the other the next day. WIERD!

LorraineO
05-31-2005, 08:45 AM
Red cars....... my first car accident was in a red station wagon when I was 6 yrs old...
Next, Red car with friends in my teens,, into a ditch...
red car with my parents, highway crash.....
red car with my hubby,, head on,, nearly lost transplanted kidney...... nearly died too,, lost 40% blood in bruising... yikes!

To top it off,,, rental car after that accident was,,, RED!!!! lol lol lol
Now,, the only red on my car is the tail lights,,, I DO NOT ride in red cars PERIOD! EVER!!

cali
05-31-2005, 09:07 AM
jinxing lol EVERY time we say "oh the van is running really well" it NEVER fails to break down that very day lol

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-31-2005, 04:45 PM
Losing stuff constantly.......doesn't matter what!:(

Vette
05-31-2005, 07:30 PM
My and my entire familys bad luck is picking a electronical thing out in the sore. get it all the way home.. and the freaking thing is either broke.. or doesnt work. heck sometimes it doesnt even have to be electronical. my brother bought a pair of shoes without trying them on. he just looked inside the shoe and made sure it matched the the size on the outside of the box and brought them home.. tired on them on.. and you guessed it.. they didnt fit.. it was a 'typeo' at shoe company.