PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Cody

dukedogsmom
05-30-2005, 02:16 PM
Momoffuzzyfaces got an email from Sandra saying Cody had gone to the RB. I am so very saddened by this. Sandra, you know we're all here for you if you need us to do anything. I know how much you loved Cody. No time is long enough for our cherished pets to be with us. I hope the years of happiness will be a comfort later on.

C ry because you're missed
O ne day we'll be reunited
D ear heart dog of mine
Y ou live in my heart forever

Rest peacefully, Cody.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/k9soul/Pet%20Talk/cody3.jpg

jenluckenbach
05-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Oh dear Sandra, I am SO sorry for your loss. Hold his memory deep in your heart and he will live with you forever. :(
{{{HUG}}}

Toby's my baby
05-30-2005, 02:27 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Cody:(

RIP Cody

Jods
05-30-2005, 02:50 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Cody. :(

Glacier
05-30-2005, 03:19 PM
Godspeed Cody. Sandra, I am so sorry for your loss. You've had to endure far too much recently. My heart breaks for you.

slick
05-30-2005, 04:18 PM
I've answered the other one, but I'll post here too. My thoughts and prayers are with you Sandra, at this difficult time. Take comfort in knowing that you and Cody will meet again some day.

lizbud
05-30-2005, 04:46 PM
Sandra,

I am heartbroken at your loss of your beloved Cody. She gave
you a lifetime of love & devotion. It is so very hard to let them
leave us. Everytime I hear of another passing of one of our dear
canine babies, it brings home to me how fragile this circle of life
and love with our pups really is.. Many tender hugs to you dear friend at this sad time in your life. Rest In Peace Cody.

K9soul
05-30-2005, 04:48 PM
I must be out of it, I just now realized this second thread was here. We must have been posting at the same time originally. That's beautiful Val, I know it will mean so much to her when she is able to see it.

finn's mom
05-30-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Cody. :(

momoffuzzyfaces
05-30-2005, 07:05 PM
I can't believe she has left so soon. My heart breaks for you and your husband and her sister; Star.

Sweet Cody, I bet you have already met Sandra's Jingles at the Bridge. And Squeekers too! Somehow, I can see you letting him ride on your back. He has such tiny legs after all.

I know you will all be with your Mommy again someday. In the meantime, rest, play, and watch over your sister Star and your Mommy and Daddy.

I want to meet you in person someday too!
Love
Auntie Connie

I hope your mommy doesn't mind, I borrowed this from one of her threads about you.

Pretty blue eyes!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid161/pdf147bf850fab00f5d72791f97b2d5c3/f4c905f4.jpg

luvofallhorses
05-30-2005, 07:26 PM
I know there are no words that can comfort you, I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace, sweet Cody :( {{{{hugs}}}}}

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-30-2005, 07:26 PM
That was beautiful Val!! What a nice tribute!:( ((HUGS)) Sandra!:(

KYS
05-30-2005, 07:42 PM
I am so sorry,
I thought that Cody might be doing better from reading
the other thread.
I can't believe we lost sweet Cody girl.
We on Pet Talk were blessed to have known her.
RIP Cody and watch over your mommy.

anna_66
05-30-2005, 08:55 PM
Words seem to escape me right now, I'm just devistated by this news:(
My sincerest condolences to you and your family Sandra.

You will all be in my thoughts and prayers tonight and in the coming nights. I know this will also be a tough time for Starr.
Comfort each other and know we are here to offer any comfort we can give. I'm lighting a candle for you sweet love.

Many, many {{{{HUGS}}}} dear friend
Love Anna & Mark

cyber-sibes
05-30-2005, 10:39 PM
:( I'm so sorry to hear about Cody. There are never any words that seem like the right thing to say. :(
Be at peace at the rainbow bridge, sweet Cody!
Hugs to your family.

K9karen
05-30-2005, 11:21 PM
I am wrapping my arms around all of you, Sandra. You were there for me when my Cody passed to the Bridge. I'm here for you when you're ready. :(

PJ's Mom
05-30-2005, 11:41 PM
Yet another baby has crossed over the Bridge. :( When will the sadness stop? :(

Sandra, you are in my thoughts at this terrible time. :(

Take care of your Mommy, Cody. She needs you right now.

captain
05-31-2005, 01:39 AM
Sandra,

Words could never take away the pain ........... but please know that I am here to listen, and talk anytime.

{{{hugs}}}

Love
Michelle

ChrisH
05-31-2005, 05:54 AM
Oh, Sandra, I am so sorry. :(

Rest in Peace, beautiful Cody.

{{hugs}}
Chris

lv4dogs
05-31-2005, 09:06 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. {{hugs}}
May Cody be happy healthy & whole again running up there at the bridge.

Sudilar
05-31-2005, 10:14 AM
OH dear Sandra, I am crying my eyes out right now. I just can't tell you how very very very sorry I am to hear this. I am heartbroken. The only comfort I have right now is knowing that Killian was finally able to meet his Cutie Cody at RB. (The tears are flowing freely....can't see). I picture them running in a field of flowers all healthy and happy again.
Cody had a wonderful life with you and sweet Star Shine. I know how devastated you are. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. My heart goes out to you and Star.
Huge hugs and gentle doggy kisses are being sent your way.
Love,
Sue and Shiloh

Christiansmommy
05-31-2005, 10:35 AM
I am so very sorry Sandra. :(

I am at a loss for words. I am so sorry to hear this news. Surround yourself with family, friends and Star and hopefully that can help you to get through this. I am sure Dale has welcomed your Cody with a big wagging tale and his Swissie smile...there is a Pettalk gathering going on in Heaven right now, with all of our beloved RB kids...but I know that doesn't ease your loss and pain here on earth, but at least it is nice to know that Cody is not alone and is healthy. (((HUGS)))) to you.

Robyn

wolf_Q
05-31-2005, 11:52 AM
Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear this. I haven't been online until today...I was shocked when I saw a signature with Cody. Cody was a very beautiful girl, she was loved by everyone here. Rest in peace, Cody. :(

Albea
05-31-2005, 12:25 PM
Dearest Sandra, I still can't get over the sadness of reading your e-mail. It has taken me some time to post here because there are no words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. You had so much grief in the last months, I wish I could do something to erase the pain.
Please know that my thoughts and prayers are going to you, your husband and Star.
Cody, beautiful girl, run free and healthy at the Bridge. You know how much your mommy loved you, and we all loved you too. You have left your footprints in our hearts.

countrycowgirl
05-31-2005, 02:57 PM
I am just at a loss for words I am so sorry sandra...cody was such a gorgous girl and was so very loved :( R.I.P. dear sweet Cody may you play hard at the bridge:(

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 06:09 PM
checking back in... no sandra still.. :(

still sadden by this - you play hard, our sweet cody..run through every color!!

))hugs((

..gina & her ark

MariaM
05-31-2005, 11:55 PM
I'm so sorry Sandra, I can't even begin to imagine the terrible pain you're going through. Play hard at the rainbow bridge sweet Cody, you will be missed.

jesse_3
06-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Sandra, I'm very sorry for your loss. We all know that words can not always make you feel better, but we are all hoping that ours do. RIP Cody, you will be missed!

CountryWolf07
06-01-2005, 12:36 AM
I am very sorry to hear about the loss of Cody. You are in my thoughts.

Lexi_Lover
06-01-2005, 06:57 AM
Oh Sandra! :(

I'm so sorry! I didn't hear about this until now! I am deeply saddened by this and in tears as I read this thread. I pray to you, your family and all others involved in Cody's much successful life!

Live free at the Rainbow Bridge dear Cody! You will be missed sweet girl!

Love Always,
Paula and Lexi

vinjashira
06-03-2005, 03:33 PM
I am sorry for your loss :(
RIP Cody!

lizbud
06-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Still thinking of you & wishing you well. We are all here for you
Sandra. {{HUGS}} Liz.

Queen of Poop
06-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Very, very sorry for your loss. Cody, say hi to Sami, she's a nice doggie and would be a good friend. :(