PDA

View Full Version : Sandra's dearest angel Cody

K9soul
05-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Sandra's (Tatsxxx11) dearest, most precious angel Cody has passed on to the bridge.

I can't bear to try to come up with more words right now, I can't see through the tears, but I promise I'll come back and express more when I'm able to. Dear God, enfold that beautiful angelic girl in your arms and please watch over her Mommy, Daddy and sister.

Cody.. I love you sweetheart.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/k9soul/Pet%20Talk/cody1.jpg

Kfamr
05-30-2005, 02:15 PM
I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry Sandra.. Star.. and the rest of the family. You all have a very gorgeous angel watching over you now.

Rest in peace, Sweet Cody..

CagneyDog
05-30-2005, 02:27 PM
This is such devastatin news. I wish I could say more but I'm completly speechless. I am so sorry. RIP, sweet Cody.

sandragonfly
05-30-2005, 02:28 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I saw this in dog general earlier..and saw a happy note just an hour ago then...this.

sandra, I do not know you very well or hear a lot about cody but I know how much this little exquistely beautiful angel means a lot to you and star! I'm out of words, wish these can help you right now. it's like it's one of mine...goosebumps just won't leave me alone -- all I want to do is hug you, sandra!! you didn't needed this huge grief..

SO SORRY... :( *prays hard..*

gina

Barbara
05-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Sandra, I am so very sorry for your loss. There must be so much sadness in your heart now. I hope time will turn it all into strength and warmth of the heart.

Cody will wait for you at Rainbow Bridge.

popcornbird
05-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Dearest Sandra,

Words fail me right now, and I can't even begin to imagine the pain you have endured these past few months. It breaks my heart to hear of Cody's passing. I don't know what to say right now, but please, know that you are in my prayers, and that all of us here on Pet Talk share your grief and sorrow, and that we will be here for you when you're ready. Please take care of yourself, Sandra. Big {{{hugs}}} to you. I'm so sorry to hear of your great loss. :(

Love,
Popcornbird

Cataholic
05-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh, Sandra. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Cody. RIP, dear one.

petslover
05-30-2005, 02:53 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one. May God Bless you and your family. You are one of the sweetest people ever! Take Care.

manda_moo87
05-30-2005, 02:57 PM
Sandra, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. You are and your family are in my thoughs. Rest in peace dear Cody.

sandragonfly
05-30-2005, 02:59 PM
In the Loss of Your Pet

There must be a heaven
for the animal friends we love.
They are not human,
yet they bring out
our own humanity . . .
sometimes in ways
that other people cannot.
They do not worry
about fame or fortune . . .
instead, they bring our hearts
nearer to the joy of simple things.
Each day they teach us
little lessons I trust
and steadfast affection.
Whatever heaven may be,
there's surely a place in it
for friennds as good as these.

Author Unknown

Don't you worry, Sandra. We love you, Our Special Cody.

HUGS,
Gina

chocolatepuppy
05-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Oh Sandra, I'm so, so sorry. :( May Cody Rest in Peace. {hugs}

luvofallhorses
05-30-2005, 03:13 PM
I know there are no words that can comfort you :( I am so sorry for your loss :( Rest in Peace, sweet Cody :( {{{{hugs}}}}}

Randi
05-30-2005, 03:24 PM
Sandra, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss, I can only imagine how sad you must feel. :( Wish I could give you a big hug now.

Dear sweet Cody, Rest in Peace - you will never be forgotten.

K9soul
05-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Cody,

Gentle of heart, fair of face, with unforgettable smile
To look upon your image is to feel warmth without guile
Despite ruthless cruelty suffered in earlier life
In your loving soul was the strength to overcome strife

With the deep love and patience of your forever family
Your true and amazing spirit slowly broke free
You filled the lives around you with boundless joy and comfort
With a kiss for Mom, a wag for Sis, even when you were hurt

I sit here remembering your voice, tears burning in disbelief
If the skies are clear, the rains in my heart are a torrent of desolate grief
But though right now all who love you feel rent and torn apart
You live on forever, not just in Heaven, but an angel in all our hearts.

zippy-kat
05-30-2005, 03:39 PM
{{hugs and prayers}}

:(
Zip

luvofallhorses
05-30-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by K9soul
Cody,

Gentle of heart, fair of face, with unforgettable smile
To look upon your image is to feel warmth without guile
Despite ruthless cruelty suffered in earlier life
In your loving soul was the strength to overcome strife

With the deep love and patience of your forever family
Your true and amazing spirit slowly broke free
You filled the lives around you with boundless joy and comfort
With a kiss for Mom, a wag for Sis, even when you were hurt

I sit here remembering your voice, tears burning in disbelief
If the skies are clear, the rains in my heart are a torrent of desolate grief
But though right now all who love you feel rent and torn apart
You live on forever, not just in Heaven, but an angel in all our hearts.

K9soul, that was beautiful.

slleipnir
05-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry for your loss :( I know how much you loved him. He seemed like a wonderful dog. I wish I knew what to say that could help you, but I guess only time can do that. Please let me know if there is anything I can do...

K9soul
05-30-2005, 03:57 PM
I've added Cody (Cody is a she by the way) to my memorial page. I feel all of this is inadequate but I'm helpless to do anything else right now. I hope to go back and touch it up and make it nicer when I'm able to think more clearly.

http://www.doordolt.com/jess/memorials.html

Ginger's Mom
05-30-2005, 04:16 PM
I am so sorry, Sandra. Cody was beautiful girl, who was well loved, and will be dearly missed, and she knows that. Play hard at the bridge sweetheart, there are many people praying for your happiness there. Sondra I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/CodyAngel.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/Codybandana.jpg

slick
05-30-2005, 04:17 PM
Sandra.....my deepest sympathy on the loss of dear Cody. What a precious girl she was and brought so many smiles to so many faces all over the world.

Play happy at the RB Cody. {{{hugs}}} Sandra.
slick
xo

Randi
05-30-2005, 04:17 PM
Dear Cody,
above the clouds
the sun will shine on you all day
and the stars will be bright at night
you will have many friends to play with
and humans to give you treats
and a soft bed of clouds to sleep on
- you sweet, sweet girl. :)

dukedogsmom
05-30-2005, 04:21 PM
I am so very saddened by this. Sandra, you know we're all here for you if you need us to do anything. I know how much you loved Cody. No time is long enough for our cherished pets to be with us. I hope the years of happiness will be a comfort later on.

C ry because you're missed
O ne day we'll be reunited
D ear heart dog of mine
Y ou live in my heart forever

Rest peacefully, Cody.

rg_girlca
05-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Sandra, my deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Cody.

May the sweet memories you both made together, help ease your pain.

Rest in Peace sweet Cody.

((((((HUGS)))))) Sandra

crsvstang
05-30-2005, 04:39 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.:(

Cookiebaker
05-30-2005, 05:05 PM
Dearest Sandra, I am so very saddened and sorry for your loss. I am so sorry for the hard times that you have been going through and will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. {{Hugs}} to you and your family.

Cody, play hard at the Rainbow Bridge, look over your family, and know that you were very loved!!

sammy101
05-30-2005, 05:11 PM
o Sandra!I'm so sorry:( :( My deepest sympathies for the loss of your beautiful Cody:( May she rest in peace.
{{{hugs}}}

Daisy and Delilah
05-30-2005, 05:13 PM
Dear Sandra,

I can only imagine the heartbreak you are feeling right now. There are no words to comfort you at this time. My heart is truly aching for you. The sadness I feel has torn my heart apart and I can't stop crying for you and your beautiful girl, Cody. Such a gentle, innocent, soul who was so deeply loved while she was of this earth. Please know that your sweet girl is running and playing at the RB right now. She is happy and smiling down on you. Let time heal your wounds Sandra. Bless you. Rest in peace dear, sweet, Cody. We all will miss you here at PT and we feel so fortunate to have met you through pictures and stories. My prayers are still with you Sandra.

Much love, Terry, Daisy, and Delilah

momoffuzzyfaces
05-30-2005, 07:00 PM
I can't believe she has left so soon. My heart breaks for you and your husband and her sister; Star.

Sweet Cody, I bet you have already met Sandra's Jingles at the Bridge. And Squeekers too! Somehow, I can see you letting him ride on your back. He has such tiny legs after all.

I know you will all be with your Mommy again someday. In the meantime, rest, play, and watch over your sister Star and your Mommy and Daddy.

I want to meet you in person someday too!
Love
Auntie Connie

I hope your mommy doesn't mind, I borrowed this from one of her threads about you.

Pretty blue eyes!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid161/pdf147bf850fab00f5d72791f97b2d5c3/f4c905f4.jpg

Cincy'sMom
05-30-2005, 07:11 PM
I'm so sorry to hear beautiful Cody has passed on. She was sch a beautiful girl. May she rest in peace.

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Oh, I am speechless Sandra...I don't know what to say!:( I am SO very sorry about Cody!!!:( This is so sad, I can't imagine what you're going through!! Well, I know I can, since I lost my dear Bandit 3 years ago, and that was SO hard, but I know Cody was SO special...I will pray ever harder for you too, as I know everything has been SO tough for you this last year!!:(:(:( I am so sorry...I'm getting choked up right now, I just don't know what to say...:( I know you have a dear, precious angel now though, and she is definitely looking over you and Star right now...play hard at the RB Cody, I will miss you SO much!! I love you and Sandra and the furkids as well, and I mean that with all my heart! If you ever need anything, or just want to talk, please PM me...I know what you're going through, since Bandit was my dearest and best friend!:( ((((BIG HUGS))))))

jenfer
05-30-2005, 08:26 PM
I am so sorry, Sandra. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/funoak/smilies/rip.gif

Rachel
05-30-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm Still Here

Friend, please don't mourn for me
I'm still here, though you don't see.
I'm right by your side each night and day
and within your heart I long to stay.

My body is gone but I'm always near.
I'm everything you feel, see or hear.
My spirit is free, but I'll never depart
as long as you keep me alive in your heart.

I'll never wander out of your sight-
I'm the brightest star on a summer night.
I'll never be beyond your reach-
I'm the warm moist sand when you're at the beach.

I'm the colorful leaves when fall comes around
and the pure white snow that blankets the ground.
I'm the beautiful flowers of which you're so fond,
The clear cool water in a quiet pond.

I'm the first bright blossom you'll see in the spring,
The first warm raindrop that April will bring.
I'm the first ray of light when the sun starts to shine,
and you'll see that the face in the moon is mine.

When you start thinking there's no one to love you,
you can talk to me through the Lord above you.
I'll whisper my answer through the leaves on the trees,
and you'll feel my presence in the soft summer breeze.

I'm the hot salty tears that flow when you weep
and the beautiful dreams that come while you sleep.
I'm the smile you see on a baby's face.
Just look for me, friend, I'm everyplace!

Author Unknown

krazyaboutkatz
05-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear about Cody's passing.:( She was such a beautiful girl. Please RIP sweet Cody. Please take care.{{{HUGS}}}

*LabLoverKEB*
05-30-2005, 09:11 PM
Sandra, Star, and family.... I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear sweet Cody girl. She really is such a beautiful doggy. Although I never got to meet her, I loved her.:) Sandra, if you need someone to talk too, feel free to pm me.

dukedogsmom
05-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Rachel, that poem is just beautiful. Sandra, here's a little something I made in honor of Cody. I hope you like it. I'll attach the full sized version of it in case you want it. We are all crying tears of sadness today for your sweet Cody. I wish I could perform miracles. If I could, I'd bring all your lost loves back to you.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/rbcody1.jpg

luvofallhorses
05-30-2005, 09:32 PM
That is beautiful, Val. I am sure Sandra will love it.

shais_mom
05-30-2005, 10:13 PM
I am so sorry for your loss Sandra and family.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Godspeed sweetie

Lady's Human
05-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Cody, don't play too hard at the RB, and give a wag to Brunhilde while you're there.

Miss Meow
05-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry about Cody. What a beautiful, wonderful soul you've had in your life and it's so sad to hear she's gone to the RB.

{{{hugs}}} :(

Uabassoon
05-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Sandra I'm so sorry to hear about Cody. You are in my thoughts.

bckrazy
05-31-2005, 12:28 AM
wow, I'm so sorry. :( unimaginable. Cody was such a beautiful girl, and of course she's looking down on her family now..

captain
05-31-2005, 01:36 AM
Sandra,

All my love and {{{{hugs}}}}} to you across the miles.

Nothing I say can take the pain away, but know that I am thinking of you ..

Love
Michelle

Killearn Kitties
05-31-2005, 07:23 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost your beloved Cody on top of everything else that you have suffered this year. Cody certainly was a beautiful girl. Rest in peace, sweetheart.

Karen
05-31-2005, 07:36 AM
Cody, sweetheart, of the pretty blue eyes
Of that lovely huskyish smile,
Watch over Momma from above
Such a big place you filled in her heart
Such pawprints you left there forever
We know how much you were loved
And how much you always will be
When clouds float by,
Maybe Mom'll remember clouds of husky-fur
And the light blue skies will reflect back to her your love
You were her rock, her steady girl
When troubles rocked your Momma's world
And we all know how well dog fur
Absorbs endless tears

Dear Sandra, we'll be praying for you
Sending hugs and kisses
And hoping Star and Moonbeam, Mr. B., Oliver and Rosie
Help comfort you as best they can

LorraineO
05-31-2005, 08:31 AM
what a shame,,,,,,, Play hard Cody... youre a sweetie!

jennifert9
05-31-2005, 10:26 AM
Oh Sandra...my heart breaks for you....I'm so very very sorry....
I don't even know what to say....no words can express the heartfelt sympathy and pain I feel for your loss....

RIP Cody. Love and deepest sympathy to you dear Sandra. :(

Sudilar
05-31-2005, 10:35 AM
OH dear Sandra, I am crying my eyes out right now. I just can't tell you how very very very sorry I am to hear this. I am heartbroken. The only comfort I have right now is knowing that Killian was finally able to meet his Cutie Cody at RB. (The tears are flowing freely....can't see). I picture them running in a field of flowers all healthy and happy again.
Cody had a wonderful life with you and sweet Star Shine. I know how devastated you are. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. My heart goes out to you and Star.
Huge hugs and gentle doggy kisses are being sent your way.
Love,
Sue and Shiloh

Sudilar
05-31-2005, 11:08 AM
A Tribute to Cutie Cody

Today has come and you must leave.
Today I start my time to grieve.
I’ve loved you for so many years,
And now I have enormous tears
To shed, for you, my Love.

Cody, dear, I know you must go
But that doesn’t stop the great pain, no.
I’m glad you spent your life with me.
But setting you free
Is so hard, for me, my Love.

Soaring, running, healthy, free
Is how it now will be.
I have your spirit in my heart
And this is just the wonderful start
Of new life, for you, my Love.

So, go, sweet Cody
Run... play..... hide....
You are no longer at my side,
But in my heart
You'll forever be.........
Til we meet again.

Love,
Sue and Shiloh

Dixieland Dancer
05-31-2005, 12:20 PM
Dearest Sandra,

I'm at a loss for words. Treasured loves live forever in our memories... until you meet sweet Cody again may your memories give you peace and comfort. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Candy

ramanth
05-31-2005, 12:20 PM
Dearest Sandra, I am so sorry for your loss.

Cody was so sweet. :( :( RIP sweet girl.

*HUGS*

GoldenRetrLuver
05-31-2005, 06:06 PM
OMG, I can't believe it. I'm so sorry, Sandra.

I really don't know what to say.. I'm speechless.

{{hugs}}

R.I.P., Cody. We love you. :(

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 06:19 PM
GREAT page, jess.. can't wait until sandra sees that.. very sweet of you for doing that --

I can't stop thinking of her.. greving for her special cody :( remembering happy times are hurtful and joyful.. very difficult for anyone, especially for our friend, sandra.

to our sweet cody, play and wag hard.. run pain-free through every color.. watch over your dear mother, hold her heart until you see her again!

))hugs((

gina & her sympathy fuzzies..

Logan
06-01-2005, 10:47 AM
My dear friend, I count myself and Helen among the most fortunate to have not only met you in person, but also the famous duo of Cody and Star. What you did for Cody throughout the time she has been with you is nothing short of miraculous. I hope you will tell her story to these folks when you can, someday. It is one of the most beautiful love stories I have known....the gaining of trust for Cody, and you finding her just in time.

We grieve with you and for you. Love you lots.

Logan

jazzcat
06-01-2005, 10:56 AM
Oh Sandra, I'm so sorry. I'm just now seeing this and I'm so heartbroken. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Rest in Peace sweet Cody. You will be missed.

K9soul
06-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Logan, your comment about Cody's story made me decide to dig up the first message where Sandra told me her story. I know of course that there's a lot to it, but I'd like to repost here the bit that she explained to me for the first time via e-mail. I also do hope that at some point, Sandra will be able to write more about Cody's amazing and inspiring story. What a precious girl she was, and always will be.

This is what she wrote to me about a year ago about her special girl:

She was a heartbreaking abuse case that I rescued from our county shelter in NJ. I'm not saying I was a hero, but there was no way anyone was going to adopt her. The only reason she wasn't already PTS when I got there was because the case worker/shelter manager assigned to her loved her to pieces and wouldn't allow it. Cody would only eat for her and allow her to walk her. Everyone was scared of Cody, especially with those ice blue eyes. She was found tangled in a soccer net on a school field. She had just had 3 puppies all by herself. Only one was alive:( Cody had been so badly beaten her jaw was broken and some teeth were missing.

I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at our supermarket with her photo and the heading, "Dog Unwanted." It haunted me for days. I took that as a sign and off I went. Once home, for weeks and weeks, Cody would just sit in a corner, looking at us cautiously, barely eating, not wanting to be touched. We thought we'd just let her be and come around when she was ready. But it was the Lab of my life, my RB angel Jingles that made all the difference in the world. She was the kindest, happiest, most loving dog on earth. She took Cody by the paw and said, "Hey Cody, you've got it made here!" lol! Jing taught her how to play with toys, woof down her food, swim, bark and just enjoy being a dog; and how to love humans! Turns out the shelter case worker was a neighbor too! We've kept in touch since our move to Mass. and Cody was recently highlighted on their 10th annual "Happy Tails" program, about successful rescues, on a local TV station! I can't believe it's been almost 8 years since she came home!

Ginger's Mom
06-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Thank you so much Jess and Logan for sharing that. I had not heard the story of how Cody had some to live with Sandra and her family. It is heartbreaking to hear how rough Cody had it (beaten and abandoned to have her puppies). Sandra may not consider herself a hero, but she certainly was one to Cody, who I am sure grew to trust and love her like only a rescued dog could. Cody had a rough start, but I know she was well loved and cared for the remainder of her life. She was a lucky little girl to have been rescued by Sandra, and I am sure she is looking down from the bridge with love in her eyes right now.

LoudLou
06-01-2005, 11:58 AM
:( Godspeed, Miss Cody.

Logan
06-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Thank you, Jessica, for giving the insight I was hoping for. Sandra, Star and Cody had a very special relationship, all because of Jingles and her loving ways. Nothing made me happier than to talk with Sandra on the phone and hear Cody barking in the background for some attention from her mama, as if to say "3 hours on the phone with that woman is enough, Mom". (Sandra and I are notorious for our long conversations! LOL!!:o )

Jessica, that email captures the "love story" I was speaking of.

Rest in peace, dear Cody. You were one special, much loved girl, for sure.

Love,
Logan

momoffuzzyfaces
06-01-2005, 01:32 PM
I had never heard Cody's story either. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I know one thing for sure; Cody's pal Jingles was probably first in line to great her when she arrived at the RB. Jingles is still showing her the ropes like she did on earth.

I wouldn't be surprised if, someday, a new cold nose will join Sandra's household that will have been paw picked by it's two guardian angels, Cody and Jingles.

(((HUGS))) to you Sandra, Junji, and Star

dukedogsmom
06-01-2005, 02:36 PM
I didn't know about her story, either. I just don't understand how people can be so cruel. I'm so glad Sandra was Cody's angel and saved her. Now, Cody is her angel and will always be with her.

Sudilar
06-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I just don't understand how people can be so cruel. I'm so glad Sandra was Cody's angel and saved her. Now, Cody is her angel and will always be with her.

Wonderfully said!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-01-2005, 06:55 PM
I bet Cody's babies were glad to see her! I can only imagine the tail waggin' reunion at the Bridge. Never again will any of them have a hand raised to hurt them. I know Sandra would have saved you all if she could have.

We will never forget you, sweet Cody! Have fun with your babies. I'm sure you missed them and they you.

captain
06-01-2005, 07:18 PM
I never knew the story ...... and now I am typing through the tears.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Godspeed Cody ...........

Sandra
{{{hugs}}}

Love Michelle

pitc9
06-02-2005, 03:14 PM
My stomach is in knots..... Sandra, I wish I could wrap my arms around you and give you a hug.... I am at such a loss for words......

Rest easy Cody, you will forever be loved and missed.

wolfsoul
06-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks for posting the story, Jess. Cody's beginning was so sad, but I'm glad she had a happy ending with Sandra. She had a happy home and people who love her. :)

Rest easy Cody girl.

pipersmom
06-02-2005, 05:47 PM
I am so very sorry. Sandra, I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. Please know that you are in my prayers and thoughts.

Cody, what a special angel you will be in Heaven.

Rest in peace dear girl.

jackiesdaisy
06-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear that your beloved Cody has passed over the Bridge. Words cannot express my sorrow. My deepest
sympathy goes to you, Junji and Star.
Love and Hugs
Jackie, Don, Perry and Daisy

RobiLee
06-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Dearest Cody, you will be greatly missed. :( It has been so hard for me to come here and post. I keep trying to figure out what to say and the words just won't come to me. Sandra you are always the one with such great words and I wish that I could have some for you now. It just breaks my heart that your girl has left us. I can't even express how much I hurt for you, Sandra. We are all here for you.

Have fun with Jingles at the bridge, Cody. I know you are well and having a wonderful time. You will be missed pretty girl.

Rest In Peace, Cody.

Robin :(

Logan
06-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Several of us heard from Sandra last night. She has read some of the Pet Talk messages, but hasn't been able to read them all, yet. But she will, I am sure. Thank you all for the wonderful support you have given her. This has certainly been a horrible year so far for Sandra. My hope is that things will do nothing but get better for her as the months progress, even though she has huge losses to overcome. Your words mean the world to her.

Logan

Kfamr
06-03-2005, 11:06 PM
As most of you know, Sandra rarely ever missed commenting on DOTD, POTD, and COTD. With her loss of sweet Cody girl, and her absence, she hasn't been able to.

Do you think maybe we al could try and leave a message in each, or even one daily? I know Sandra would like that.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-04-2005, 11:55 AM
OMG, poor sandra....:( . I am so sorry for your loss....

rest in peace dear Cody !

swimma253
06-04-2005, 06:22 PM
Oh Sandra. I am in tears, and at loss of words right now. I am so sorry for your loss of your prescious baby, Cody. She will be greatly missed.

RIP Sweet Cody.:(

Carly

NoahsMommy
06-04-2005, 10:37 PM
:( I'm so sorry about Cody, Sandra.

She had the best home with you...what a lucky pup.

Hugs,
Kelly

K9soul
06-06-2005, 04:56 PM
I spoke with Sandra some today (June 6), and she is still struggling terribly to deal with this loss, especially so soon after the losses in her family :(. She just has not been able to come here to read the sympathies, because she knows that when she reads them her grief will overwhelm her again and she's not able to handle that yet. She is very worried that people will feel their sentiments are not appreciated or that she is ungrateful, but nothing is farther from the truth. Everyone's love, support, and sympathy means so very much to her, and she also feels at a loss for words to say just how much everyone's caring has meant to her.

Not only is she grieving many losses the past few months, she also feels very fearful of more losses, and that makes it doubly hard to try to face this latest tragedy. I'm certain that she will come and read everyone's replies when the time is right for her to. Until then, please keep Sandra, Junji, and Star in your prayers. All of them, even baby girl Star, are grieving Cody's passing very deeply.

captain
06-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Jess,
Thanks for letting us know, but please tell Sandra that no matter how long she needs, we will all be here waiting for her.

{{{hugs}}}

luvofallhorses
06-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Jess. Please let her know we are praying for her hard over here and she can take all the time she needs to come back here. ((((((HUGS)))))))

Love,
Krista

dukedogsmom
06-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Sandra, I don't know what else to say other than we're all here for you when you do come back. I know it's too hard to accept right now and your heart must be very sad. I pray you find the healing you need and deserve.

Sudilar
06-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Thanks, Jess, for letting us know.

Sandra, we are here for you whenever you are ready.
Hugs.

Kater
06-09-2005, 03:15 AM
I am so sorry to read of Cody's passing. :( What an amazing rescue story and despite your modesty I do consider you a hero. I'm sure Cody sees you as both hero and angel! Now she can be reunited with sweet Jingles at the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm so saddened by all the recent pain and loss in your life. It seems most unfair that this is happening all at once and to one of the kindest souls I've ever encountered. I hope you can find strength in your happy memories and from the many people around you who love you greatly.

RIP always, precious Cody. You were loved dearly on this earth and are loved dearly still.
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} to you, Sandra. You, Junji, and Star are all in my prayers.

Kate

Lexi_Lover
06-13-2005, 05:57 PM
Thank you very much for updating us about Sndra Jess.

Sandra, I just wanted to let you know how special you mean to us all here, Cody was a beautiful girl as well, we will all miss her sweet smiling face and ice-blue eyes that make us all realize what life is all about. When I looked in her eyes, I could see that certain zest for life and a special little girl!

I pray for good hope during these tough times Sandra, now and forever!

Love,
Paula

(((((HUGS TO YOU ALL)))))

Stenograsaurus
07-12-2005, 10:21 PM
It's been a while since I've been on pet talk and I was so saddened to see this post. Cody was one of the first dogs I met on here and I will always remember her beauty. Sandra, I hope the day will soon come when you get a smile on your face when you think of Cody instead of tears in your eyes. God Bless,
Beth