PDA

View Full Version : Parakeets need a home!

lute
05-30-2005, 09:27 AM
my family is moving in 2 weeks and i'm staying at a friend's house to go do a couple more dog shows, show Gracie and welp a litter of puppies. i can't bring the keets with me and i can't send them up to IN with my parents because they will be so busy opening up their new tattoo shop and won't care for them. my only choice is to find them a new home(s).

if you are intrested in the keets, there are 3 blue and blue and white keets. 1 male, 2 females. their names are Picasso, Nipolion, and Kirby. they come with 2 cages, food and toys. two of them are handtame and will even let you pet them. the other one(a female) had a rough start in life and had permanently missing feathers on the side of her face, but after a while you don't notice it and it doesn't change how beautiful she is. she will probably never be tame. al the birds get along and i let them out of their cages 1-2 hours a day.

if anyone here wants them please tell me and i'll need to ask you some questions. i'd hate to see them go t someone i don't know.