PDA

View Full Version : harballs and topaz

topaz
02-03-2002, 11:56 AM
There you are watching TV when you hear it a haaaaaaaaakkkk uaaaaa kind of sound and you alredy know what has happend or at least I did so I looked for topaz (my cat) and found him looking very sad next to a disgusting pile of hair and umm other stuff and I saw that of course it was done on the carpet not the hard wood floor so thinking that topaz had gotten the hair ball up fine I quickly cleaned up the mess and sat back down and put topaz on my lap and petted him for a while. Then out of nowere hakkkkkkk!!! hakkkkk I picked him up and put him in my sink (now that may sound crule but my sink is big) and he umm pucked in there. Now I felt his nose and found it was warm which any one who knows cats can tell you it means hes sick. So I got out the hairball medicen and sat down with topaz I read the label and it said insert one finger tip of medicen into cats mouth (that sounded harsh but it was for his own good) So I checked the flavor it was beff and malt flavored (now I wasent sure what malt was but I knew topaz loved beff so I thought it whouldent be bad) Well I was wrong I gently opend his mouth and put in my finger dose of cat medican well it came flying right out of his mouth into my eye thank God I closed my eye lid or it could have gotten ugly now a little annoyed I wiped my eye and opened topazes mouth agian and this time wiped the medican on his toung. Now he did not like this at all and I did not like doing it but it had to be done and strangly enough topaz hasent had another hairball sence:)