PDA

View Full Version : A message in a dream

Palomino21
05-30-2005, 04:52 AM
Hello everyone. I have a story to tell. My mom has adopted 2 kittens, one with distemper who ended up spreading it to all the other cats including one of the kittens, Dixie. My mom and stepdad have worked hard in saving the kittens and got one of them nursed back to good health. However, God wanted the other kitten. My mom took Dixie to the vet and they had to hook her up to an iv and wait until the morning to find out how she is. That night I had a dream. My old cat, Blacky appeared in my dream. He was dying and I layed with him and held him as he looked at me. Through his eyes, I felt him telling me something. When I woke up, I knew that Dixie died. Blacky is no longer with me but he was my favorite cat when he was alive. I called him my guardian angel. He would wait in the window when I came home from school, and he would follow me to my room. He always was around me and there to cheer me up when I was down. He slept with me at night and kept me warm. He made me laugh with his silly antics. He was a very generous cat and loved to play mother to the other cats. I know he watches over me even though he's no longer here in real form. Sometimes at night I can sense he is here. I feel his paw prints on the bed when I am about to fall asleep. There is no cat there but I know it is him still watching me sleep. I have a picture of him sitting on a frame on top of my computer.

After I woke up, I called my mom and she told me Dixie had died, but I knew that already.

Annie

momcat
05-30-2005, 08:54 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that Dixie passed away. My sympathy to all of you. She had a life filled with love.....

jenluckenbach
05-30-2005, 09:35 AM
WOW. A heaven sent dream. But I am sorry to hear of the passing of Dixie. :(

moosmom
05-30-2005, 12:50 PM
Annie,

I'm sorry to hear about Dixie's passing. But I believe that dreams have specific messages. Your dream was NOT a coincidence. RIP sweet Dixie!

furrykidsmother
05-30-2005, 01:01 PM
It is so nice that Blacky is still there with you, you must have had a wonderful bond together. Sorry to hear about Dixie, RIP and play hard at the RB sweetie.

catmandu
05-30-2005, 01:07 PM
TODAY,WHEN THE PET ANGELS,ARE DINING,IN GHENT,BELGUIM,BLACKY WILL GET UP FROM HIS PALCE,AND BRING DIXIE,OVER,TO MEET,THE OTHER PET TALKER ANGELS,AND TO TAKE HIS PALCE,AT THE TABLE,OF PET ANGELS.BLACKY,AND DIXIE,STILL LOVE YOU,WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU,AND YOU SEE THEM AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture367.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture367.jpg